What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2019 NCAA Tournament Thread

I picked this game.

Not sure why K State got a 4 seed.

K State has been absurdly overrated all year. No offense to Dean Wade, but when your best player is Dean Wade...

They shared the big xii with Texas tech. That’s 4 seed worthy. Irvine, on the other hand, was an underrated 13 seed. That’s a damn good team. Only were 4.5 point dogs.

I picked Irvine too.

Colgate giving 2 seed Tennessee all they want. Down by 3 with 7:39 to go.

I've had an amazing start to my bracket, none of which I attribute to actual basketball knowledge.

None of that matters, however, if Tennessee loses.

I've had an amazing start to my bracket, none of which I attribute to actual basketball knowledge.

None of that matters, however, if Tennessee loses.
Schofield just took it upon himself to make sure Tennessee marches on. Dude is clutch.

Wisconsin lead Oregon 7-4 at the 15 minute mark of the first half - 5 more points than expected at that point.

I'm sorry, but a better tourney representative for the Pac 12 at the end of the year would've been CU rather than ASU. I know Buffalo is decent, but ASU is not a good team.

I'm sorry, but a better tourney representative for the Pac 12 at the end of the year would've been CU rather than ASU. I know Buffalo is decent, but ASU is not a good team.

If Colorado were to play this Buffalo team, the outcome would be similar. Buffalo is really good.

I picked Murray St in my brackets, but not Irvine. I haven't seen them play, so I didn't know much about them other than who they are. At least Virginia woke the **** up, finally.:D I have those peckerwoods in the final 4 in all my brackets, championship game in one.

Utah State is YOUNG! One senior starter.

That center looks great. Where does a school like USU find these guys?

picked Oregon and Washington to win. ASU **** the bed like I knew they would. I want to see UofO and UW do well from a conference standpoint. I hate UofO but need them to represent and they beat Wisky like a drum

Not only does it suck that Oregon won but to make it more painful this could've easily been us in this position. And now with Cal-Irvine winning Oregon has a clear path to the Sweet 16.

Back