What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2019 Pac-12 Tourney

If Battey and Bey are both in foul trouble early tomorrow, we are ****ed. I guess ESPN doesn’t keep plus/minus for college games, but Battey has to have been like +30.

something is up with Bey. TV said 'I thought he was out because of fouls, but Boyle took him out (2nd half) after he jogged down court.' and not in late
?
Can I say he has bad body language?

Pretty obvious we were going to have to going through the Puppies if we want the auto bid-bring them on.

I am a happy panda right now.

I've got respect for OSU and the program Wayne Tinkle runs.

That was a very strong win today.

something is up with Bey. TV said 'I thought he was out because of fouls, but Boyle took him out (2nd half) after he jogged down court.' and not in late
?

There was a play just before he came out where we were on D and Kin got pushed down to the floor backpedaling pretty fast, and he landed on Bey’s legs. Bey went down. Next play up the court Boyle took him out and we never saw him again.

My key to the Washington game: keep the defensive run going by holding them under 60 like we've had the 1st 2 games in this tourney.

Battey plays 20 minutes and Bey plays 18 and we knock off Oregon St by 15? Amazing. Big game by Kin down the stretch and a big 16 minutes from Strating.

Hope the rest for Battey and Bey, unintended or not, pays dividends tomorrow.

Back