What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2019 Pac-12 Tourney

Painful defensive possession. 2 fouls on Kin and we won't see him the rest of the half.

The turnovers are maddening. They aren’t really forced. Just unforced errors.

sing it with me! 99 turnovers on the buffs, 99 buff turnovers, take one down travel around!

Vanover looks like the biggest TOOL in college basketball. Somebody needs to do an intervention on that dude.

We're lucky Cal is missing their outside shots, or we could be losing at the half due to turnovers.

Good "bakery" line, Tad! :D

F*** this team and that asstastic effort. I'm so pissed. Tad better chew some A$$.

Simple halftime speech: stop turning the ****ing ball over, keep it up on defense. The end.

9 point lead turned into 6 over the course of 4+ minutes without Kin.

Considering that included the Cal center hitting a buzzer beater from NBA range, that was acceptable.

Fix the turnovers in 2H and we'll roll in this one.

I'm stuck at work and definitely NOT streaming the game on my phone.

GO BUFFS!!!!!

Alright I'll take that with MK$ missing the last 4 mons

9 point lead turned into 6 over the course of 4+ minutes without Kin.

Considering that included the Cal center hitting a buzzer beater from NBA range, that was acceptable.

Fix the turnovers in 2H and we'll roll in this one.

So this. Take the lead with Kin missing the time and playing a crappy first half. Second half team. Keep rebounding and cut down the turnovers and we will roll

Team was a little tight. Settle down, take care of the ball, advance. It's a simple formula for the 2nd half.

Vanover looks like the biggest TOOL in college basketball. Somebody needs to do an intervention on that dude.
Reminds me of that kid from UCLA, Welsh, same vibe.
0218_spo_ldn-l-ucla-bk-0204-kb24.jpg

Back