What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2019 Pac-12 Tourney

This is a place for a little frustration with our injuries (no they aren't an excuse but they make a difference) Vanover is changing how we play the game due to his height. If Dallas was healthy we could match that height and Dallas would be eating his lunch because he is a better athlete and much stronger.

Again not an excuse but a "What could be?"

Just keep up the defense and we're advancing. At this stage, 60 points of offense should win this for CU.

This is a place for a little frustration with our injuries (no they aren't an excuse but they make a difference) Vanover is changing how we play the game due to his height. If Dallas was healthy we could match that height and Dallas would be eating his lunch because he is a better athlete and much stronger.

giphy.gif

Just keep up the defense and we're advancing. At this stage, 60 points of offense should win this for CU.

Yep, this is a bad Cal team that is frustrating the Buffs and catching us on a day where we have laid an egg. Just play decent D and we move on. Main goal today is to move on. Impress later, move on today

Dallas wouldn't make much difference here. Cal is packed back into a zone. Dallas isn't a zone buster on offense and our defense + our offensive rebounding have both been excellent today. All that's hurting us is ourselves with not pulling up to more mid-range stuff (shots & passes off jump stops) against him instead of forcing things.

I can’t explain it. Every time I look in on a CU men’s basketball game, they look absolutely awful. Pickup game grade.

I’m just gonna stop doing it.

Observation: Cal only has "3" fouls this half
I was just going to post this. And they've been slapping around all half. Kin just got hit on the arm on that shot, but the refs were too worried about the shot clock going off that they were clueless.

We haven't played this bad since Hawaii.
Offensively, definitely. Defensively, we're playing great. I think we have a legitimate +25 advantage in rebounds right now.

Team is really amped. McKinley's energy is focused. Bey however is all over the place.

After 30 games, that’s a season high in turnovers. This team was not ready to play at all.

Bey has been absolutely horrific - I am sure the NBA scouts are drooling at his performance today.

Back