What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2019 Pac-12 Tourney

wait, NOW you make a post about the game after failing to do so the first two games? ASSHOLE!

Buffs(21-11, 12-8) @ Washington(25-7, 16-3)

Rankings:

CU: NET - 68 | KenPom - 64
Wash: NET - 40 | KenPom - 47

Tip: 7pm MDT

TV: Pac 12 Net

Radio: 850am

Line: Wash -2.5
O/U: 130.5

GO BUFFS!!!!!!

-2.5 -- isn't that half a point more than OSU got? Interesting.

The key to this game is...Lucas Siewert. If he's MIA yet again, we'll likely have a very hard road. He HAS TO provide quality minutes. If he get somewhere around 8 pts / 5 rebs and not look like he wants to be ANYWHERE ELSE but on the court, we should be in good shape.

The key to this game is...Lucas Siewert. If he's MIA yet again, we'll likely have a very hard road. He HAS TO provide quality minutes. If he get somewhere around 8 pts / 5 rebs and not look like he wants to be ANYWHERE ELSE but on the court, we should be in good shape.
He may not end up being the key, but he sure could be

I’m not sure I feel comfortable with the key to this game being Seiwert. In fact, I don’t like that at all.

Key #1 is to NOT turn over the ball. If we can take care of the ball against the best take-away team in the PAC then we'll have a chance to win.

I’m not sure I feel comfortable with the key to this game being Seiwert. In fact, I don’t like that at all.
Well, I don't expect Strating to have another breakout game and we can't expect to basically go 6-7 deep in game 3 with much success. He has to step up.

If Strating and Seiwert can just not play like hot garbage, we have a shot. We need them to contribute 8-10 minutes each. Just don’t suck during those minutes and we should be OK.

The key is whomever is playing the high post. Usually going to be Battey, I think.

Passing into and out of the high post is how you beat a 2-3 zone (but have to hit that 8-12 foot jumper from straight on). Also, dribble penetration by splitting the guards breaks down that D -- so the big in the high post reading our guards while setting good screens is huge.

I feel a lot better about Battey being the key to the game than I do about Seiwert. Need to keep Big Gravy out of foul trouble.

I have to say that David Crisp has to be one of the most annoying players out there. I have to admit he is a good player, but he has to be on the list of players I would love to see someone deck.

I have to say that David Crisp has to be one of the most annoying players out there. I have to admit he is a good player, but he has to be on the list of players I would love to see someone deck.
Agreed. Dude has resting bitch face.

sin of all sins, a re-post from That Other Board:

He was pulled in the second half after maybe his third or fourth foul and never got back in the game. I think it was because of his attitude because there were several opportunities for him to get back in. We sat five rows behind the Buffs bench. He pouted on the bench, putting his towel over his head, and didn’t even watch the game at times. My buddy and I kept watching Tyler and his body language was really bad. Nate Tomlinson at one point was in his face. When Strating came out the entire bench stood and cheered except for Bey. I get it he’s an immature 19 year old but it was such selfish behavior he was bummed about his play and not happy for the team. I’m surprised it hasn’t been mentioned. You don’t see Lucas pouting even though he is not playing well. I think Tyler’s attitude tonight could be the difference. Go Buffs!

ASU has looked like the best team this far.

Excuse me while I go vomit.

It pains me to say it but when they are playing well they are the best team in the Pac, and I don't think it's that close. The problem is they are wildly inconsistent. Can they play 3 games in a row without a downer? I'm not betting on it. I think Oregon gets them tonight.

sin of all sins, a re-post from That Other Board:

He was pulled in the second half after maybe his third or fourth foul and never got back in the game. I think it was because of his attitude because there were several opportunities for him to get back in. We sat five rows behind the Buffs bench. He pouted on the bench, putting his towel over his head, and didn’t even watch the game at times. My buddy and I kept watching Tyler and his body language was really bad. Nate Tomlinson at one point was in his face. When Strating came out the entire bench stood and cheered except for Bey. I get it he’s an immature 19 year old but it was such selfish behavior he was bummed about his play and not happy for the team. I’m surprised it hasn’t been mentioned. You don’t see Lucas pouting even though he is not playing well. I think Tyler’s attitude tonight could be the difference. Go Buffs!
FWIW, Tyler Bey is 21...

Yeah, come tournament time, most teams have a pretty short bench. 8 deep isn’t uncommon.

Yeah, come tournament time, most teams have a pretty short bench. 8 deep isn’t uncommon.
Not to mention we were only going 8 deep most games latter half of the conference season, when Parquet was healthy. Strating got very few minutes most nights.

I think Tyler is just frustrated. He’ll be fine. Just needs some early success. I am betting against him having three bad games in a row.

Back