What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2019: Recruiting News, Notes & Visitors

everyone was doubting the Herm hire. We need to watch out for asu, they are starting to pick up steam

Anybody heard about this guy? Name is Vaatufo Sauvao, JUCO OL from Modesto. 6-3 310, Rivals is showing a CU offer.

Check page 12 of this thread. Also check 247 in the visitors thread for some specific info from Adam
Oh whoops, haha sorry I saw all the stuff on the last page about Ham and missed this one. If this is the one CU has asked to keep hush hush, DaPrato is doing a poor job of it.

Herm's had one year with other poeple's recruits. He's already surprised at 7-5 and with this recruit as a kickoff, he may do more of it.

This weekend is shaping up to be quite the recruiting party! Hopefully it pays off!

I also love how we are targeting some (already) big OL recruits - about time!

Seems to be a pretty drastic change already in the type of OL recruits we are going after. I like it.

Plus, it looks like he’d be a good candidate to commit. Big boy with nice feet on the interior. Has decent offers, but many too far from home. His other best offers are UCF and Cuse.

Back