What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2020 Recruit Profile Index & Recruiting News

HCMT is workin' his @$$ off. He won't get all of those guys but I'd put good money down that he starts to get those big studs rollin' in. Good stuff.

Just need a couple of these big offers to pop and it would create crazy momentum for the rest of the class.

Seems like we're swinging for the fences here. I like it a lot. Start getting these kids to campus and we'll be in good shape

Makes one wonder if the fact that the previous staff was so reluctant to pursue 4* and 5* recruits sent a message that the program was inferior? If I were a top level athlete, I would have my doubts when the majority of CU recruits were 3* and projects.

Makes one wonder if the fact that the previous staff was so reluctant to pursue 4* and 5* recruits sent a message that the program was inferior? If I were a top level athlete, I would have my doubts when the majority of CU recruits were 3* and projects.

I think you’re on to something here. Macintyre set boundaries in his mind about the limits of what’s possible. Tucker is not a limits kind of person. “Roads? Where we’re going, we won’t need roads”.

Just like cold calling in sales, it's a numbers game. According to 247, CU had around 208 offers out there this cycle, 85 (41% of the total) of which were to 4 and 5* prospects. Of those 85 offers, 8 (9.5% of the 85) are listed as having visited (assuming OVs) and only 1 (Huffman Dixon) committed. There is still a small chance Ford could add to the list but doubtful.

1. Can MT and staff increase the number of offers given and in turn, increase the number of 4 and 5* offers? That shouldn't be hard, IMO.
2. Can MT and staff get more than ~10% of those 4 and 5* offers in on visits? If they are the recruiters we have been told they are, that shouldn't be hard, IMO.
3. Can MT and staff close more than 12% of those 4 and 5* prospects who end up visiting? If they are the recruiters we have been told they are, that shouldn't be hard, IMO.

Back