What's new

2020 Recruit Profile Index & Recruiting News

Ripp

HCMT is workin' his @$$ off. He won't get all of those guys but I'd put good money down that he starts to get those big studs rollin' in. Good stuff.

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Just need a couple of these big offers to pop and it would create crazy momentum for the rest of the class.

Master Blaster

Ramblin Wreck from Golden Tech
Club Member
Seems like we're swinging for the fences here. I like it a lot. Start getting these kids to campus and we'll be in good shape

WarBuff

Club Member
Club Member
Makes one wonder if the fact that the previous staff was so reluctant to pursue 4* and 5* recruits sent a message that the program was inferior? If I were a top level athlete, I would have my doubts when the majority of CU recruits were 3* and projects.

manhattanbuf

Club Member
Club Member
Makes one wonder if the fact that the previous staff was so reluctant to pursue 4* and 5* recruits sent a message that the program was inferior? If I were a top level athlete, I would have my doubts when the majority of CU recruits were 3* and projects.
I think you’re on to something here. Macintyre set boundaries in his mind about the limits of what’s possible. Tucker is not a limits kind of person. “Roads? Where we’re going, we won’t need roads”.

TSchekler

Club Member
Club Member
Just like cold calling in sales, it's a numbers game. According to 247, CU had around 208 offers out there this cycle, 85 (41% of the total) of which were to 4 and 5* prospects. Of those 85 offers, 8 (9.5% of the 85) are listed as having visited (assuming OVs) and only 1 (Huffman Dixon) committed. There is still a small chance Ford could add to the list but doubtful.

1. Can MT and staff increase the number of offers given and in turn, increase the number of 4 and 5* offers? That shouldn't be hard, IMO.
2. Can MT and staff get more than ~10% of those 4 and 5* offers in on visits? If they are the recruiters we have been told they are, that shouldn't be hard, IMO.
3. Can MT and staff close more than 12% of those 4 and 5* prospects who end up visiting? If they are the recruiters we have been told they are, that shouldn't be hard, IMO.