What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2020 Rocky Mountain Showdown (CANCELED) at Canvas Stadium

We don't need to be wasting out of conference slots on them until they get it together as a school. Dump the 23-24 series for Air Force or some other school in the neighborhood with spots open.

Last edited:
Susie has done a lot for that school. Anytime CSU manages to come in third place in a 3 team race in a cornfield she lets the whole world know. She seemed to relish and delight in any loss we had. Screw her.

Pretty amazing to watch CSU through their own incompetence reveal how awful their program, their Coach, their football team, their AD, and now their biggest friend in the media are in one year.

CSU is so irrelevant that this is literally the only news source running with the story.

Last edited:
**** you Mike Best, you gigantic piece of ****! Was the worst teacher I ever had and an enormous tool. This doesn't surprise me in the least. He was just a miserable piece of **** in 10th grade and I hope this woman takes him, his wife and that whole school to the ****ing cleaners. Mike Best is a **** **** that miserable aggressive, condescending bastard.

Funny story - Mike Best is the uncle of one of my closest friends growing up.

Am I the only one wondering how big a donor those two could possibly be? Wargin pulling the whole “I write a lot of big checks” routine just screams of unwarranted entitlement.

What a mess up there. If that lawsuit is successful, it could be the final nail in that ADs coffin. Between the crushing debt, Covid shutdown, BLM and Covid coverup idiocy from the head coach, and now to top it all off, a sexual misconduct lawsuit - that’s an athletic department in very serious trouble.

Can they sell that stadium?

Is it the CSU newscaster hang out suite.
I dunno. But I think Wargin is a realtor now; she's been out of journalism for a few years. West isn't a journalist anyway - he wouldn't / shouldn't be in a press suite.

Regardless, I give no ****s about CSU and their donors; other than concern for the women they sexual assault.

I dunno. But I think Wargin is a realtor now; she's been out of journalism for a few years. West isn't a journalist anyway - he wouldn't / shouldn't be in a press suite.

Regardless, I give no ****s about CSU and their donors; other than concern for the women they sexual assault.

She's a DJ on 103.5 and the Broncos sideline reporter for KOA. I feel really bad for Ms. Schiller-and hope that CSU gets held accountable for this........but from a CU perspective the only thing this story is is justification to not play CSU again in football at least for 30 years.

Am I the only one wondering how big a donor those two could possibly be? Wargin pulling the whole “I write a lot of big checks” routine just screams of unwarranted entitlement.

What a mess up there. If that lawsuit is successful, it could be the final nail in that ADs coffin. Between the crushing debt, Covid shutdown, BLM and Covid coverup idiocy from the head coach, and now to top it all off, a sexual misconduct lawsuit - that’s an athletic department in very serious trouble.

Can they sell that stadium?
Is her middle name "Karen"?

Is he a doosh too?

Honestly, I know a lot of people in that family, Susie not included. I knew Mike's parents, I know his brother (my friend's dad), and obviously his nephews. My friend's dad is one of the best guys I've ever met. My friend and his brothers are all stand up guys.

Mike is the only one I've ever gotten a bad vibe from, and I don't say that just because of this. I've thought he was a dick long before this. Mike's way younger than my buddy's dad, so I kind of always chalked it up to spoiled youngest kid syndrome.

Anonymous staff complaints saying comments from the Prez have tainted the investigation

Clown show, no surprise.

They can't let little things like a sexual assault investigation get in the way, they have a stadium to pay for and want to be ready when the B12 invites them to join.

Clown show, no surprise.

They can't let little things like a sexual assault investigation get in the way, they have a stadium to pay for and want to be ready when the B12 invites them to join.
No - they've seen how the B12 operates. They're just proving they belong by doing it this way.

No - they've seen how the B12 operates. They're just proving they belong by doing it this way.
Never said when that invitation would be coming. wouldn't be wise for them to count on it anytime soon but they have never been known as being wise.

CSU game is one of this highest grossed games every year. I mean CSU was going to pay CU a million to get beat at their place this year.

I understand the frustration with the game and do think it shouldn't be played every year, but it is a big money maker game for the AD. If your going to play a G5, it might as well be CSU and get the financial boost from the game versus some other School that won't do anything for your bottom line.

Last edited:
This is a good thing. Tearing down CSU does nothing to elevate CU.
CSU stumbling doesn't help CU but CSU playing on the side of placing winning ahead of integrity in the long run will only hurt CU.

The State of Colorado is not like the SEC states or some others we know of where winning college football games ranks above all other priorities.

CU is the state's flagship school but CSU is second in line, a major state university with connections and impacts statewide. When the mess hits the fan eventually, and sooner or later it will, that will only serve to provide more fodder for those who think that athletics plays too large a role in Boulder being able to cite the failings that come with "big time college sports."

It is easy to understand the position of CSU. They already heavily subsidize their athletic program. They built the proverbial monorail, a stadium that they justified using fantasy numbers to convince those in charge should be built.

Admitting that they have an athletic department that puts winning ahead of player safety and willingly breaks the rules to do so doesn't help them in their quest to be included in high profile (and higher revenue generating) college sports. Coming off the embarrassing firing of Men's Basketball coach Larry Eustachy with player abuse involved to have in a relatively short time the newly hired football coach labelled with charges of failing to ensure player safety would be a harsh pill to swallow publicly.

Add to this accusations of a prominent booster sexually harassing (or more) a co-ed in a luxury suite at that shiny new stadium and the PR could be more than the athletic administration and even the school administration could fend off.

Back