What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2021 Official Fall Camp Thread

Well I’m sure hoping Clayton is gonna get some reps, but the farther we go camp wise the less I feel we hear him..wonder what the deal is.

Not sure installing new grass a week before your first game is a good idea?

I looked up info about Green Valley Turf and found this comforting snippet:

What’s incredible is the root system. This stuff is knitted so well together with roots that you couldn’t tear it apart, unless you had super-human strength, like the Hulk. We all tried to rip it apart and our attempts were futile. When you put a 300 pound linebacker on it, he can’t rip it apart either, leading to great footing and excellent playability and safety.

This sod was grown for the Broncos. Just a few days after our tour in August, it was being trucked to Denver to replace the field after the Rolling Stones concert. The Broncos had a home game a couple days after the field was sodded.

Vol fan here.

Really hated to hear about JT Shrout’s injury. I was hoping he would do well for y’all this year. He really didn’t get a fair shake at UT under Pruitt, who kept trotting out our terrible starter instead of guys like Shrout who had really shown more promise in game action.

Hopefully he heals up well and is ready to go for next season. Shrout does have some good talent and will excel at CU when he gets his opportunity.

Go Vols! And Go Buffs!

Well I’m sure hoping Clayton is gonna get some reps, but the farther we go camp wise the less I feel we hear him..wonder what the deal is.
In the “10 takeaways” article on cubuffs.com they mention Clayton had some good plays. Obviously it was mostly about Broussard and Fontenot, but at least he was mentioned this time. Anyone here have any more info on that?
Side note, it was weird to see that Davis weighs more than Clayton.

I included the offensive line preview from Woelk. As always these guys have to be good. Also need depth for someone to be ready to step in if anyone goes down. Getting some game reps for backups early on is important. So far I think Mitch Rodrigue has done a pretty good job. Probably a lot better than most who follow the program thought he would do.
As far as those guys who will run the ball and also be called upon to block from the backfield at times, my opinion is Broussard, Fontenot, Clayton and Stacks. Of course, I don't see everything, but that probably says something by omission until proven otherwise.

Back