What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2021 Offseason Thread

Mental confidence and no brace, hopefully it means that last gear is there to get to take it to the house, on runs like he had in the Arizona game!
Hopefully his transmission doesn’t have overdrive as the last gear.

(*Ive been working on my car a lot lately and figuring out gear ratios and whatnot).

The Official Visit schedule for June is below. I'll update as more visitors are known

June 1-3
- TX DT Erick Conley

June 4-6
- TX CB Keyshon Mills (Verbal to COLORADO)
- NY SDE Jimmy Scott
- LA S Ronald "Champ" Lewis
- TX WR Jordan Nabors

June 11-13
- AL WDE Justice Finkley
- TX OT Austin Kawecki
- FL S Ade Willie
- GA SDE Carlton Madden (Verbal to COLORADO)

June 14-16
- TX OLB Dylan Dixson (Verbal to COLORADO)

June 18-20
- TX RB De'Anthony Gatson
- CO OT Jake Maikkula

June 25-27
- CA OLB Eoghan Kerry

The Official Visit schedule for June is below. I'll update as more visitors are known

June 1-3
- TX DT Erick Conley

June 4-6
- NY SDE Jimmy Scott
- TX WR Jordan Nabors

June 11-13
- AL WDE Justice Finkley
- TX OT Austin Kawecki
- FL S Ade Willie

June 14-16

June 18-20
- CO OT Jake Maikkula

June 25-27
- CA OLB Eoghan Kerry
- TX CB Joshua Wiggins

Jeepers, is this interview really an hour and 12 minutes long? Does KD speak exceptionally slowly or are they starting with his childhood and moving from there?
I thought the same damn thing, and I didn't even recognize some of the older Buffs. I watched all of it and I was like time is kicking our ass man.

First time CU has done this coaching clinic virtually, but it does ask you to put in the school you coach for etc. Trying to confirm if they only let current high school coaches attend, but I think this would be cool to get in on if you have the time.

First time CU has done this coaching clinic virtually, but it does ask you to put in the school you coach for etc. Trying to confirm if they only let current high school coaches attend, but I think this would be cool to get in on if you have the time.

Hopefully an opportunity for a few Youth coaching legends to speak up and give the CU coaches some tips

Updated with Edwards' OV.

June 1-3
- TX DT Erick Conley

June 4-6
- NY SDE Jimmy Scott
- TX WR Jordan Nabors
- MS OT Carter Edwards

June 11-13
- AL WDE Justice Finkley
- TX OT Austin Kawecki
- FL S Ade Willie

June 14-16

June 18-20
- CO OT Jake Maikkula

June 25-27
- CA OLB Eoghan Kerry
- TX CB Joshua Wiggins

Of the guys on scholarship, I have to think Stillwell and Poplawski are gone after Spring. Is Passarello really going to stay at TE?
I agree on Pop, was really hoping to see Stilwell get an opportunity with his athleticism but we will see.

I agree on Pop, was really hoping to see Stilwell get an opportunity with his athleticism but we will see.
Isn't he going into his 3rd year on campus? Was he injured last year? If not, the fact that TE is comprised of a bunch of JAGs, Freshman potential, and they moved Pell to TE late in the season and Stillwell hasn't seen the field doesn't bode well.

Isn't he going into his 3rd year on campus? Was he injured last year? If not, the fact that TE is comprised of a bunch of JAGs, Freshman potential, and they moved Pell to TE late in the season and Stillwell hasn't seen the field doesn't bode well.
I thought he blue shirted or something? I can’t even remember.

Back