What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2021 Pac 12 Tourney thread- #3 seed Men's bball (Championship game vs. #5 seed OSU, scheduled Saturday, 3/13, 8:40 PM MT, ESPN)

we need to draw some fouls and make the shots

DaS and Walker are both coming up a little short - playing hard though

****ing hate that James Harden leg kick out on 3s. They need to fix that rule. Just awful.

Any leg kick is 100 percent about getting a call. Hate that ****.
No. Tons of dudes have a leg swing out in front of them when shooting off screens, regardless of if there is someone even near them.

No homerism. Homerism is gross.

We look way more hungover from USC than OSU does from OU. Honestly lucky to even be close.

Man, I hope that was their best shot. We don't always need to settle for ****ing three's, sure take it if it's there and open. Don't force it if it isn't and stop trying to run your O with 5 seconds on the shot clock.
I think we only shot two threes in the first half.
****ing hate that James Harden leg kick out on 3s. They need to fix that rule. Just awful.
I credit Reggie Miller with that move.

It’s like “we don’t know how to officiate. Don’t make it harder.”

Just need to make something positive happen and it could open up for them. Right there and can get this to go our way

Back