What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2021 Pac 12 Tourney thread- #3 seed Men's bball (Championship game vs. #5 seed OSU, scheduled Saturday, 3/13, 8:40 PM MT, ESPN)

I was afraid this would happen.

After the last USC game, we had dead legs in the next one & struggled.

Same thing against OSU. Didn't shoot well or close out well on their shooters. Outplaying a team with a major size advantage & at least equal athleticism takes a ton out of you. Unfortunately, OSU wasn't on the back end of an altitude road trip with a short bench like UCLA was when we played. I thought our effort was there- we just didn't have it.

I was afraid this would happen.

After the last USC game, we had dead legs in the next one & struggled.

Same thing against OSU. Didn't shoot well or close out well on their shooters. Outplaying a team with a major size advantage & at least equal athleticism takes a ton out of you. Unfortunately, OSU wasn't on the back end of an altitude road trip with a short bench like UCLA was when we played. I thought our effort was there- we just didn't have it.
Yep, you could see their legs were gone.

Eh, I’m not entirely buying the dead legs excuse. OSU had to play four games. CU only three. If there was a team that should have dead legs, it should have been OSU.

Eh, I’m not entirely buying the dead legs excuse. OSU had to play four games. CU only three. If there was a team that should have dead legs, it should have been OSU.
OSU only had to play three games. They got a bye since Arizona cheated.

I am devastated by the loss, and think we will look back and consider it to be one of the very worst in the modern era of CU basketball. This program simply cannot let a rare conference championship slip thru its fingers when CU was the team with far more experience AND more talent than Oregon St.

It‘s a crushing loss which will reverberate for years, unless this team makes a run in the NCAA Tourney, which seems very unlikely to me. Our first round opponent will probably be against a team that can run circles around Oregon St. One-and-done, and the season would reinforce that this program is at a plateau, when it looked like we had made moved beyond that point.

Bump!

I was of course nervous as hell for today's game, but it made me feel better to watch the Beavs blast the Vols yesterday. They really do remind me of us in 2012.

They're probably going to have the same fate as we did in 2012, losing to a Big 12 team, but they did the conference proud last night.

I'm honestly a bit concerned about the physical and emotional health of some of you guys if the Buffs make a deep run in this thing.

I am devastated by the loss, and think we will look back and consider it to be one of the very worst in the modern era of CU basketball. This program simply cannot let a rare conference championship slip thru its fingers when CU was the team with far more experience AND more talent than Oregon St.

It‘s a crushing loss which will reverberate for years, unless this team makes a run in the NCAA Tourney, which seems very unlikely to me. Our first round opponent will probably be against a team that can run circles around Oregon St. One-and-done, and the season would reinforce that this program is at a plateau, when it looked like we had made moved beyond that point.
This aged well and it’s not even a week old! :ROFLMAO:

Back