What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2021 Pac 12 Tourney thread- #3 seed Men's bball (Championship game vs. #5 seed OSU, scheduled Saturday, 3/13, 8:40 PM MT, ESPN)

angry i hate everyone GIF

As has been suggested above, I also have no enmity for OSU and in fact appreciate Tinkle and his program. Unlike last night where my eyes were bleeding down the stretch at the thought of losing to SC in the tourney. But still... come,on guys! Get a banner to hang in the rafters! Get to the round of 32 and we're good.

We made just head scratching plays down the stretch. Like, down 3, letting them inbound with :45, dribble down to :19 and foul. And foul a 90% FT shooter no less. Then down 3 with 1.4 left, at the line, making the first and needing a miss and a rebound but, instead, making it. Geez!

Missing free throws for this team is both nerves and an unfriendly rim in terms of background and comfort. Really felt good when we got into the Bonus and it did not work out.
Still absolutely LOVE this team😍

I was just thinking - we had literally never been in this position before, with our position in the tournament sealed, playing a team who had to win to get in.

Probably not an easy situation to be in.
It isn't an easy position, but I guarantee they'll regret it later on in time. I'll just be straight up about it, looked like we blew our wad last game.

I'm thinking we'll be a 6 probably, who knows though? If the USC game went different than it ended up, special game for sure, I think we would've won this one convincingly. We just looked dead legged, amongst other things.

I'm thinking we'll be a 6 probably, who knows though? If the USC game went different than it ended up, special game for sure, I think we would've won this one convincingly. We just looked dead legged, amongst other things.
My specific prediction is we will play Georgetown in the first round in a 6-11 matchup.

My specific prediction is we will play Georgetown in the first round in a 6-11 matchup.
Great, they beat the **** out of Creighton. I have seen them play some maybe twice, so Idk how good they are? Good for Ewing though, good to see him doing well.

Great, they beat the **** out of Creighton. I have seen them play some maybe twice, so Idk how good they are? Good for Ewing though, good to see him doing well.
Yeah, they beat the fuuuuuuck out of the Blue-whatevers. I don't like that draw. Tourney is tough no matter what though.

I have never been sadder after a loss than tonight. I'm not angry at refs, not mad at bad plays, not disappointed in effort.

I'm sad that Kin will never get a conference title.

I'm beyond sad that what is arguably Tad's best team, after all the crap that the last year has brought, will not see a reward for their efforts.

I'm crushed that we may never get to see a team with this much heart and teamwork that lost a title like this.

We didn't win. We can't blame the refs, the game plan was good. We just didn't. Win.

We need a middling P5 team. Rutgers are terrible and would be perfect. Villanova are done. UCONN are undisciplined and play street ball sometimes. We need to stay away from the Winthrops of the world. I think Pitino and Iona would beat us. If Drake get in with their injuries that would be OK. Loyola-C would beat us by 40.

I’m bargaining. I’m trying to convince myself it’s okay that we lost. Like we got it out of our system. Or it will motivate us more. But, dammit, we absolutely choked. This team, as great as the can be, have a propensity to choke games away. Pisses me off. We couldn’t make free throws, couldn’t hit threes and let some no named punk beat us. Aaaarrrggghhhh!!!

Projected to play UCSB then Virginia before facing Gonzaga in the Sweet 16. I like all three of those matchups.

Hard to figure. I trust Mark J's observations regarding team moods, off-court stuff, and he and Scott were clear that CU came out very low energy.

They’ll take this to their ****ing grave.*

* unless they have a nice run in the tournament.

OSU played really well last night and they deserved the win. Hats off to them. Now it is time for CU to come out in the NCAA tourney and put forth their best effort of the season. I hope they have it in them.

Back