What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2021 Pac 12 Tourney thread- #3 seed Men's bball (Championship game vs. #5 seed OSU, scheduled Saturday, 3/13, 8:40 PM MT, ESPN)

They let them play instead of calling a bunch of touch bull****. I prefer that, but the elbow should have sent that dude packing. He's lucky he's playing in this era, years back, somebody would have dealt with that.

Random note but I thought the refs were pretty good. There were a couple questionable calls but they stopped the flopping early and it didn’t become a free throw fest all game (especially late)

Too sloppy to start. Everybody in this part of the country knows about the bad blood between the two coaches. Goodwin should have been ejected for the elbow.

True. But if that’s the rule.... they need to change the rule. Can’t fault the refs for following the book
But it’s not really the rule, it’s the excuse. If he squared Kin up and punched him in the jaw, for example, he would absolutely be ejected, whistle or not. That it came after the whistle is even more damning.

I am.curious why Tad doesn't give Walker more minutes. His stats are thru the roof if he played more than 12 per game. He can defend laterally better than Dallas. It almost feels as if Tad realizes he is exceptional and intentionally limits his minutes, reminiscent of LaViska's freshman year. Perhaps I'm not seeing something, but it sure seems as though the team is better when Walker is in the game.

I am.curious why Tad doesn't give Walker more minutes. His stats are thru the roof if he played more than 12 per game. He can defend laterally better than Dallas. It almost feels as if Tad realizes he is exceptional and intentionally limits his minutes, reminiscent of LaViska's freshman year. Perhaps I'm not seeing something, but it sure seems as though the team is better when Walker is in the game.
Can we at least wait until tomorrow to nitpick Tad?
Thanks.

Walker looked a little lost to me. He seemed to play tight.

I love Jabari Walker. He is a tremendous talent. He was getting absolutely torched on defense tonight.

I love Jabari Walker. He is a tremendous talent. He was getting absolutely torched on defense tonight.
So was Dallas, in fact, Dallas was defending the scorer on two of USC's big runs. I love Dallas' heart, but Walker is a better overall player.
Maybe Tad is protecting Walker, not exposing some weaknesses as he improves? He will need to play a bigger role in the tournament.

So was Dallas, in fact, Dallas was defending the scorer on two of USC's big runs. I love Dallas' heart, but Walker is a better overall player.
Maybe Tad is protecting Walker, not exposing some weaknesses as he improves? He will need to play a bigger role in the tournament.
Dallas was getting beat by a lottery pick in an a near impossible one on one matchup. Jabari was failing as a team defender tonight. USC is literally the biggest team in the country. Jabari will get plenty more chances. His minutes per game over the course of the year were low because he still hasn’t figured out how to defend without fouling. 6.3 fouls per 40 minutes, most on the team among guys who are actually in the rotation.

Buffs on the home page of ESPN college basketball

Thanx for posting that. The last replay shows the amazing part. The ball appears to go partially below the rim. Schwartz looks to almost muscle it back over the rim and in.

It's really nice to send the condoms packing. They (and a few others) shudda followed 'zona's lead and sat out this postseason. You got greedy and now you're sad.

Back