What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2021 Tournament thread

Lol. Counting puzzle pieces while 3 million people die this year from Covid and billions of people still don’t have clean drinking water.

Lol. Counting puzzle pieces while 3 million people die this year from Covid and billions of people still don’t have clean drinking water.

Here We Go Eye Roll GIF

I knew that Wisconsin was a bad matchup for UNC, but damn. Not even competitive.

The style of this game is definitely in favor of Wisconsin so far. They're playing very sound defense and not letting UNC crash the offensive boards, and it also helps when the refs actually call UNC for over the back once in a while.

I have not watched much Okie Lite; mostly just Cunningham highlights.

It seems like the only touches they are trying to get him are when he fails to establish good position near the high post then is immediately and easily trapped and forced to give up the ball. It's like they don't believe he's the best player on the floor or something.

I have not watched much Okie Lite; mostly just Cunningham highlights.

It seems like the only touches they are trying to get him are when he fails to establish good position near the high post then is immediately and easily trapped and forced to give up the ball. It's like they don't believe he's the best player on the floor or something.
They're young. Talented. I think they get more dangerous as they advance. I didn't pick them far because they seemed like they could be a first weekend upset team. They could also go all the way.

Mean Green turtled in the final minutes, but look re-energized to start OT.

I'm rooting for every PAC team in every game they play, except in the wonderful circumstance that another PAC team would play the Buffs. Freaking get past the Hoyas tomorrow and I will feel good.

SDSU struggling against the zone with some bad shooting. Amazing that neither team made a 2-point basket in the last 9:41 of the first half

The style of this game is definitely in favor of Wisconsin so far. They're playing very sound defense and not letting UNC crash the offensive boards, and it also helps when the refs actually call UNC for over the back once in a while.
Hell, they never do. Watch free throws, you'll get it.

man, would have loved the Buffs to draw either Rutgers or Clemson, feels like there are a lot of weak teams in the 7, 8, 9, and 10 seeds

man, would have loved the Buffs to draw either Rutgers or Clemson, feels like there are a lot of weak teams in the 7, 8, 9, and 10 seeds
All the bottom feeders from the power conferences get those seeds. Man, Steve Pikiell looks ancient these days. I remember watching him splash 3-pointers for UConn back in the day.

Back