What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2021 Tournament thread

Rutgers. **** yeah !

new jersey GIF by South Park

Day 1 (+ play in game) wrap up for the big six conferences

B1G Ten: 3-3
Big XII: 4-0
ACC: 1-4
SEC: 2-1
Pac12: 2-0
Big East: 1-0

H2H Matchups for Big6

UCLA > Mich St
Wisconsin > North Carolina
Rutgers > Clemson
Florida > Va Tech
Oregon St > Tennessee

H2H Big6 Matchups on Saturday

Oklahoma v Mizzou
Colorado v G'Town
UConn v Maryland

Last edited:
Didn't watch the game, but they got the W, something USU and SDSU couldn't.

Didn't realize it's only 16 teams this year, so the MWC already has 2 teams in the NIT quarters.
Don't sleep on that win from CSU in the NIT
csU was a #1 seed and barely beat a bottom seed in the NIT, or should I say survived. And the team they played was not a powerhouse.

SDSU struggling against the zone with some bad shooting. Amazing that neither team made a 2-point basket in the last 9:41 of the first half

The Mountain West couldn't have looked worse today. Wow.
Upsets can happen but the arguments that csU should have been in the NCAA tourney crumble when they barely hold on to win their NIT opener and zero MWC teams advance past the first round of the real tourney

csU was a #1 seed and barely beat a bottom seed in the NIT, or should I say survived. And the team they played was not a powerhouse.

Upsets can happen but the arguments that csU should have been in the NCAA tourney crumble when they barely hold on to win their NIT opener and zero MWC teams advance past the first round of the real tourney
1616216339890.png

Only 108 perfect brackets left on ESPN out of 15 million.
Well, I know I'm not one of them, how bout you? ****ing Blowhio State. Oh also, I have a hunch that most of those perfect brackets are people that don't know jack dick about basketball and select it randomly.

Love that Eastern Washington has two brothers on the floor, one looks like a mountain man, one looks like sideshow bob.
Kansas looking like they’re gonna survive though.

Reactions: wip
Back