What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2022-23 Coaching Carousel

You know, now I'm thinking about that. I was just going off of ahoelsken's post #612 in which he said "Jeff". But it would make more sense that it would be the Georgia OC that was interesting to Nebraska rather than the Army HC. Could be that ahoesken just mixed up the Monken names. Surely something I might do.
But with the reported interest in possibly keeping Mickey Joseph in Lincoln, you never know how their thought processes are working over there.
I didn't mix up the names. Its Jeff, not Todd. Feldman also had that yesterday morning on Big Noon Kickoff.

Last edited:
My money is on ASU hiring Dillingham. Went to HS in Scottsdale, went to ASU, worked for Todd Graham.

And my observation is that 9 times out of 10 when a HC gets fired the next guy hired is the opposite profile. Herm was an older CEO defensive coach with an NFL mindset. Dillingham is a young offensive coach who they'll see as a college guy in touch with today's players for NIL & portal.

Mark it.
Using that logic......Karl Dorrell was a wet rag, so Deion's gotta be his replacement, right?

I didn't mix up the names. Its Jeff, not Todd. Feldman also had that yesterday morning on Big Noon Kickoff.

Kudos for your accuracy ah. Hoping they hire him as it would be a colossal disaster. He’s done a great job fixing Army (giving him a pass this year), but I think that’s his limit.

Kudos for your accuracy ah. Hoping they hire him as it would be a colossal disaster. He’s done a great job fixing Army (giving him a pass this year), but I think that’s his limit.
Collective sad-face let down of Nebraska hiring a coach from…Army…would be delicious.

Jon Gruden and Hugh Freeze are candidates for major college jobs. In 2022.

"bUt CaNcEl CuLtUrE!" Elon and Flounder, probably.
ODU5NjQwLmpwZw

I never thought Jimbo was in trouble this year given his contract but now that they've lost 6 straight after being ranked #6 preseason I'm not so sure. And we know those A&M boosters have a ****-ton money.

I never thought Jimbo was in trouble this year given his contract but now that they've lost 6 straight after being ranked #6 preseason I'm not so sure. And we know those A&M boosters have a ****-ton money.
They have to fire some coordinators first. Could see the blame the assistants play out first and that gets him to the off-season.

If I had to bet I would say he starts next season with a bunch of new staff members then gets fired after four to five games

a&m will find a way to dig up dirt and fire him for cause. No way he ever gets fired for his total buyout

That was only $10mil
$86 Million will buy a lot of lawyering to make sure it gets paid.

He might be willing to negotiate a reduction just to avoid that battle but he is still going to get paid,

A lot.

They aren’t just going to “dig up dirt” on the guy. Firing for cause takes a lot of pretty hard evidence against just Jimbo (if they try to fire him for recruiting violations, it’s going to impact the program after he’s gone). I’m guessing he’ll get one more year with a new coordinator like Riley and other staff changes.

Back