What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023 NCAA MARCH MADNESS GAMES THREAD

It's tough. Because it doesn't sound sincere if I give those FDU guys all the credit in the world for seizing the opportunity, winning every loose ball, making more clutch shots, and frustrating Purdue in their normal sets (and I do)... because I also strongly believe that if Purdue had been playing with intensity in attack mode then it would not have mattered what FDU did since they would have been incapable of winning had Purdue matched their "want to".
The FDU coach said it best - “we play them 100 times they probably win 99. But we won today”.

It is possible to both praise FDU and criticize Purdue.

Awwww, Duke didn't make it out of the first weekend...
Vince Vaughn Lol GIF by filmeditor

If I'm the coaching staffs of Texas, UCLA and Alabama I'm showing the highlights of the Purdue, KU and Houston games and making sure to put a righteous fear into my team before they take the court.

Dennis Gates' Missouri team isn't sloppy and undisciplined like Arizona was. They should handle Princeton.

Duke should roll into the final 8. (Wrong again)
Princetons damn good. That offense is a bitch to play against and they have guards who can shoot.

Lookout.

Yeah this is randomly assigned. Verne Harris was in Birmingham, while Brill saw a team he's probably had at least twice this year. Best 96 in the country work the first round. 48 move onto this weekend. Brill won't be one of them.
Except...there he is working the UCLA game...

UCLA out here making the Pac12 proud. Just like UofA, ASU, USC. This conference is dead. The faster we get out, the better.

Last edited:
UCLA out here making the Pac12 proud. Just like UofA, ASU, USC. This conference is dead. The faster we get out, the better.
So, if we are to move based on conference tournament performance, big 10 or 12 is better? Though I guess if we went to the big 10 we’d get a bid every year as long as we stayed over .500.

UCLA's execution is the best in the country.

I think they've got too many key injuries to advance any further, though.

Back