What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023 Women's Basketball off-season thread

Nothing on Raoul’s website about FF entering the portal as of right now.

Just asked Brian Howell and no starters are in the portal. Fitzgerald and Holder are in the portal according to Brian

Still getting over that feeling of being gut punched even though it's a nothing burger at the end of the day

Are we over the limit still? Because Betts would be an amazing addition.
Betts’ younger sister, Sienna, just won CO Gatorade POY as a sophomore. Talented family.

Edit: Oh and look out for their younger brother - here he is with Graham Ike. Note that he’s 12 years old and in the 7th grade!
726A4C8D-A6F4-4CD8-BFBD-0BC7F13BD527.jpeg

Last edited:
Big changes at Stanford. Jones to WNBA draft, Prechtel to pros (somewhere), Betts and Agnes E-N in the portal, Fran Belibi to Harvard medical school. Ousted in 1st game in the 2023 tournament. TVD’s head must be spinning a little bit.

Last edited:
I'm guessing she wants more play time somewhere else. It sucks but probably a good decision for her.

I'm guessing she wants more play time somewhere else. It sucks but probably a good decision for her.
Jaylyn Sherrod returning and Wetta getting more minutes next year - must have looked like a grind for increased PT for Wynn. No one has much patience these days.

That one disappoints me. She was getting minutes, though probably not as many as she wanted. She was playing at crucial times in the game. She was also improving all through the season.

I don't understand kids today.

That one disappoints me. She was getting minutes, though probably not as many as she wanted. She was playing at crucial times in the game. She was also improving all through the season.

I definitely don’t understand kids today! If the Buffs can pull off a miracle and get Betts all will be forgiven. lol This team is going to be very good and is deep, although the back end is young. Recruiting is improving and the unity that has been created is special. Love what’s on the horizon!

Completely agree with this. I figured she would be one of the consistent scorers that they need to have.

Back