What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Big 12 Preview

Even Utah is working on its transition to the Big 12. I remember how cocky their fans were in 2011 and it was glorious to deny them a spot in the first P12 CCG that year.

Kyle is a unicorn for Utah and just gets it on all scales for what he does. Such a damn good coach.

Big 12 spring games so far

Friday April 12: UCF
Saturday April 13: UC and UH
Saturday April 20: ISU, BU
Saturday April 27: CU, TCU

Interesting that USC’s spring game will be on P12N.

Put March 18 on your calendars because that is when Buc-ee's in Johnstown will open!

culture looks GIF

In Maryland there's a lot of discussion about whether Royal Farms, Wawa, or Sheetz is the best gas station superstore.

I've been in the habit of being a pretentious prick who says we're above edifying such garbage institutions in my home state of Colorado.

Everyone catching this beaver fever is really, personally, distressing.

In Maryland there's a lot of discussion about whether Royal Farms, Wawa, or Sheetz is the best gas station superstore.

I've been in the habit of being a pretentious prick who says we're above edifying such garbage institutions in my home state of Colorado.

Everyone catching this beaver fever is really, personally, distressing.

I liked Wawa when I had a chance to visit one on the east coast.

Best Love’s in Colorado is near Berthoud on I-25 since it has Taco John’s and Subway. Buc-ee’s is north of that. Truck stop competition is only going to get hotter thanks to the Feds approving the upgrading of US 87 between Raton and Amarillo to I-27 in the coming years.

This state had a serious shortage of truck stops for too long and getting QuikTrip into this state was a good step forward.

Much better than more Runza’s in CO.

160 days until the first day in the Big 12 (August 2nd).

Don’t think that is enough time for Flying J to construct a massive truck stop with a Runza just outside the Boulder City limits on 119 so that site will not have to pay any Boulder carbon taxes. At least there should be a sizable bicycle parking lot for those people who wear white short sleeve button shirts with name tags on them to fuel up before cycling into town.

Big 12 schedule was released and I'm sure #1 Pick is going over that and so am I. I'm going to list the OOC games for each B12 team:

UA: UNM, NAU, @KSU
ASU: Wyo, Miss State, @Texas State
BU: Tarlenton State, @Utah, Air Force
BYU: Southern Illinois, @SMU, @Wyo
UCF: New Hampshire, Sam Houston, @Florida
UC: Towson, Pitt, @Miami OH
CU: NDSU, @Nebraska, @CSU
UH: UNLV, @Oklahoma, Rice
ISU: North Dakota, @Iowa, Arkansas State
KU: Lidenwood, @Illinois, UNLV (played them in their bowl game)
KSU: UT-Martin, @Tulane, Arizona
OSU: South Dakota State, Arkansas, @Tulsa
TCU: @Stanford, LIU, @SMU
TT: Abliene, @WSU, UNT
Utah: Southern Utah, Baylor, @Utah State
WVU: Penn State, Albany, @Pitt

Which one looks like the hardest? Easiest?
WTF is a Lidenwood?

Pretty fair article except I think missing out on another bowl would be disappointing.
At the end of the day, Arizona and Colorado offseason has flipped their overall programs but the perception is carried by last year and Arizona has an elite perception while Colorado has a terrible perception. It is what it is. Outsiders aren't invested in what we are doing and they don't trust Prime doing it. It's not just our players who gotta earn the nation's trust back, it's Prime as well and he knows it.

At the end of the day, Arizona and Colorado offseason has flipped their overall programs but the perception is carried by last year and Arizona has an elite perception while Colorado has a terrible perception. It is what it is. Outsiders aren't invested in what we are doing and they don't trust Prime doing it. It's not just our players who gotta earn the nation's trust back, it's Prime as well and he knows it.

And the same goes for CU's record since leaving the Big 12. Hopefully the start of a good era at CU in the B12.

KSU's offense was too complicated at times last season according to Chris Klieman.

Houston, we have a problem at QB!

Updating the spring games given that CU begins spring practice today.

Friday March 22: BYU
Friday April 12: UCF, KU
Saturday April 13: UC, UH, and Utah (P12N)
Saturday April 20: ISU, BU, TT (in Midland, TX)
Friday April 26: ASU
Saturday April 27: CU, TCU, WVU, UA (P12N)
TBA: OSU

KSU will not have a spring game...is Bill Snyder still around at KSU because that would be so Snyder to not have a spring game.

Back