What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 MBB Coaches Carousel

This is why that Kentucky job isn't for everyone. You have to want to be the biggest celebrity in the state with every time you step out of your house being a public appearance.
If you have ever been around someone famous, or even semi-famous, it is taxing. I was acquainted with a semi-famous person for a while. Going out in public was a ginormous pain for that person. I would not want to live like that. I had another friend who used to say, I don't want to be rich and famous...just rich.

Last edited:
BYU's MBB HC is a former UK player so he could be the safety net hire for UK if all the top names decline UK's offers.

That Baylor job would have to be attractive given that they just opened a new arena perhaps with all the bells and whistles in addition to playing in the best MBB conference.

Yeah, just saw the flight trackers have broken out. Sounds like Drew is a done deal.

Early names at Baylor are McCasland and Jackus which would be an amazing turn.

I'm still standing by my Tang prediction though for pure chaos and entertainment.

Drew's daughter goes to Baylor. It wouldn't FLOOR me if he turned them down after reading that. Wouldn't shock me if Tommy Lloyd wound up there.
Where my kid is going to college will have zero impact on what job I would take.

However, I did hear one family reason that might cause him to think twice about the UK job. Apparently, his wife is a very private person who avoids being a public figure. That's not going to be possible as First Lady of Big Blue Nation.

Where my kid is going to college will have zero impact on what job I would take.

However, I did hear one family reason that might cause him to think twice about the UK job. Apparently, his wife is a very private person who avoids being a public figure. That's not going to be possible as First Lady of Big Blue Nation.
That's the problem at that place. It's gonna take a certain type of coach. It's even worse now with fvcking social media.

Numerous reports out there that Drew was at that lunch today as a decoy. His family was on the plane so they could check out Lexington and decide if they were ok with it. Considering their comparison is ****ing Waco, I think the Drew family will be moving tomorrow.

I can see that. If I had to bet on how their search goes......I think they wind up with Drew, but who knows. If they whiff there, I think Tommy Lloyd is probably the guy they can know they have if they want to go that way.

Donovan doesn't make any sense there. He'll probably wind up back in college-doesn't appear to be working with the Bulls. Just don't think its there. He'd have made a ton of sense at USC to me-very similar to Florida when he got that gig.

Last edited:
Back