What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Spring Camp Thread

He was a true Freshman at about 265-270. Dude has been a bright spot.

Well then I hope he developed alot, because he sucked ass last year.

Buffaholic you hit something, JMBuffs this is to you. Not only was Hank a bright spot last year, he was willing to play whatever position, whenever, even as blocking TE as a True Frosh, he might of lined up as an H-Back too! Get this: He is willing to compete! Whether it be as a starter, a reserve, and now appears as whatever-where-ever on the Oline.

Imagine that in these days... a guy that wants to compete and develop? You hit it some buffaholic...

JM: was Matt Lepsis a starter day 1 or b/u TE? Nate Solder or b/u TE? David Bakhtiari? Tom Ashworth? I think I count something like 8 Superbowl rings on Buffs who started in the SB + one guy with perhaps a shot at the Hall. None of them really highly drafted, but they all red-shirted, competed, waited to grow, developed a-lot (two words) then played good as juniors/seniors and made NFL rosters--3 as FA's. Most of them played different positions than they were even recruited. I'm not saying that Hank, YW or Brown starts or finishes the year, but don't rip on a True-Frosh that played. If anything, your comment sucks ass!

Buffaholic you hit something, JMBuffs this is to you. Not only was Hank a bright spot last year, he was willing to play whatever position, whenever, even as blocking TE as a True Frosh, he might of lined up as an H-Back too! Get this: He is willing to compete! Whether it be as a starter, a reserve, and now appears as whatever-where-ever on the Oline.

Imagine that in these days... a guy that wants to compete and develop? You hit it some buffaholic...

JM: was Matt Lepsis a starter day 1 or b/u TE? Nate Solder or b/u TE? David Bakhtiari? Tom Ashworth? I think I count something like 8 Superbowl rings on Buffs who started in the SB + one guy with perhaps a shot at the Hall. None of them really highly drafted, but they all red-shirted, competed, waited to grow, developed a-lot (two words) then played good as juniors/seniors and made NFL rosters--3 as FA's. Most of them played different positions than they were even recruited. I'm not saying that Hank, YW or Brown starts or finishes the year, but don't rip on a True-Frosh that played. If anything, your comment sucks ass!
I hope you're right

He was a true Freshman at about 265-270. Dude has been a bright spot.
I agree. He looks much different this year and you can't dispute his OL bloodline. He may be the weakest link on the starting OL when all is said and done, but given who is likely going to be around him that may not be a big deal.

Wonder if Van Wells would have looked great this year with a new scheme and better lineman around him. Plus multiple years with Shedeur. Dang.

Last edited:
Back