What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Transfer Portal News - Please Respect My Decision

It's going to be interesting to see how guys like Khalil Benson, Yakiri Walker, Kareem Harden and Tyler Brown react to OL transfers being a focal point, particularly the Arkansas kid who plays RT.

Not concerned at all about Walker or Harden, but have to find a way to add a couple guys who are legit starters, while keeping Benson and Brown in the fold

Is it not a wrong hypothesis that this Portal time and the coming season is literally the most important in Colorado Football in 30 years?

Would it not behoove Prime and his connections to pour some serious money into the program so the Coach can keep everyone he wants and to get everyone he wants because if he has success, his options and our future are brighter than ever.

CFP, Conferences, Pure cash from promotions, applicants, etc.

I wish I had real money, but the money friends that Prime has could be asked to essentially invest in him to build him up for whatever is next
Arguably, navigating the Tucker departure and subsequent Dorrell hiring was as important, and a complete failure.

Which RB is going to enter the portal if they are pursuing this guy hard?

None.
Edwards - Tight with HCP, has a multi-use role in place.
McCaskill - Now healthy and currently running with the ones. Wouldn't get a lot of love at this point after sitting out a year.
Welch - Freshman, seems to be ahead of the curve already.
Wilkerson - Wouldn't garner a ton of interest.

None.
Edwards - Tight with HCP, has a multi-use role in place.
McCaskill - Now healthy and currently running with the ones. Wouldn't get a lot of love at this point after sitting out a year.
Welch - Freshman, seems to be ahead of the curve already.
Wilkerson - Wouldn't garner a ton of interest.
I guess Hayden and McCaskill as RB1a and RB1b with Edwards as the specialty/receiving RB, but there aren't going to be enough carries to keep everyone happy beyond that.

As expected. Can't really see him succeeding anywhere
I think he is very talented. If he lands somewhere where he can be challenged to develop that talent, and he decides to do it, the sky is the limit. I hope he stays because there just aren't many places you can get more out of your coach, than Prime, if you are a DB.

Last edited:
I think he is very talented. If he lands somewhere where he can be challenged to develop that talent, and he decides to do it, the sky is the limit. I hope he stays because there just aren't many places you can get more out of your coach than Prime if you are a DB.
I expected there might be issues when I saw posts of him "working out" in a garage with his buddies last offseason instead of being on campus and working out with the team. Then he showed up late and out of shape. There are accounts of him hardly ever making workouts with the team and being a no show for meetings and more importantly, classes. Sounds like HCP gave him many, many chances.

I expected there might be issues when I saw posts of him "working out" in a garage with his buddies last offseason instead of being on campus and working out with the team. Then he showed up late and out of shape. There are accounts of him hardly ever making workouts with the team and being a no show for meetings and more importantly, classes. Sounds like HCP gave him many, many chances.
That is too bad. If he is missing meetings and workouts, you have to cut him loose. Sometimes you have to lose something before you learn to apply yourself. Tough lesson to learn, if he leaves, good luck to him.

Yeah, his entire time at CU has been one disappointment after another, if we're being honest. RK said it best the other day when he said that you can chalk some of it up to being a Freshman living far from home for the first time, but this offseason with Winter and Spring work outs should have been a time where he worked his ass off and asserted himself as CB2, but he wasn't even around.

Back