What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Transfer Portal News - Please Respect My Decision

Could Mikey Harrison be leveraging a scholly and possibly come back? I hate losing a player like Mikey who has busted his ass and can positively impact the game.
He was fine as a fill in since we didn't have a TE. He ran the TE routes fine and has good hands. Was willing to try to block.

At the end of the day, if we can't upgrade TE then we've got huge issues.

What? Me saying it's a tough program to go play for? Arguably the worst job in the ACC in a state that couldn't give two ****s about college football. They spent a lot of money on assembling an amazing recruiting staff. We'll see if it pays off
Sure. My point was simply that some of these kids are willing to follow their coach to the moon. Location is secondary.

So Sapp is going to find the CU bag fund a few million $?
My hope would be that he can play the same angle that Prime did with Hunter. Find the guys that remind him of him, and sell them on getting just enough $$ at CU to be comfortable, but live under the tutelage of a HOF for a few years before going on to make a career in the NFL.

Oregon doesn't throw the ball downfield
I think Nix had the lowest yds downfield per pass stat (8-8.5 yds)? Its the system they run that makes them appear better than they are. Not that that isn't a selling point for an average QB, quite the opposite.

I believe CU had 4 walk ons enter today.

Mikey Harrison
Cole Boscia
Dante Capolungo (left team midseason per Howell)
Chernet Estes

Wells, Ham, Hankerson, Tank, and Weismann are the scholarship portal entries so far, so CU is right at the FBS average to this point.
Fine with all but Wells. At worst he was a solid depth piece at Center, the most important position on the OL. I like Hank but its a deep RB room and his carries were only going to go down. Not great in the open field either. Glad to get the other schollies back tbh

Some of these schools that go after 5th senior hired guns are going to have a hard time recruiting HS QBs

Ooooohhhh, quite the witty retort! You are posting late, waiting on the Cricket Indonesia O/U results?
youtube name GIF

Back