What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

22-23 Transfer Portal and General Recruiting Catch-All Thread

85 South Praying GIF by BET Hip Hop Awards

Has he visited?
Prime ain’t hard to find.

USC - has a soft Swiss defense…which seems to be Riley’s calling card as a HC

BUFFS - unknown at the moment, lots of hype with the most exciting man in all of CFB steering the ship, changing culture, making the most in this new era of CFB.

UT - lots of smoke, but little fire

Ducks - bridesmaids of the PAC12 and CFB

The u - they might start turning it around to get on the front stoop of the old “The U” (note the lower-case usage)

Penn State - can go **** off…a long with Sparty, Nubs, and **** Bailer.

Our DC put out something to the effect that he's got some special guests here this weekend (recruits) that he can't talk about. God I hope he's got some SEC beef lined up.
In one of the videos, CP commented on 'a lot of things happening ... maybe I'm not supposed to talk about that yet'. Words close to that. I thought he was referring to linemen coming in

I don't understand the portal. If we signed 15 more thru the transfer portal, what would happen to the guys they replace? I'm guessing there isn't another portal entry opportunity before next fall.

I don't understand the portal. If we signed 15 more thru the transfer portal, what would happen to the guys they replace? I'm guessing there isn't another portal entry opportunity before next fall.
Apparently, the same lack of understanding is shared by current players.

They have to enter the portal this period. They can wait until the last day and take their time finding a home.

Bear hasn't confirmed yet. Certain those pics are from the photo shoot when he was on his visit yesterday.

Not that I think it will change... I'm at 97% he goes USC.

Bear hasn't confirmed yet. Certain those pics are from the photo shoot when he was on his visit yesterday.

Not that I think it will change... I'm at 97% he goes USC.

Gonna need some interior big gnarly nasties on that OL, especially for when SC comes to town this fall.

Also, I was told that Alex Grinch’s defenses were like Swiss cheese and Charmin. They must be throwing the bags on a pallet as I type this, to greet him at the airport…only explanation that I can think of.

Back