What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'23 AZ SF Cody Williams (SIGNED to COLORADO)

Not worried yet. Ready to see him ball for CU, for real, not bull**** exhibition stuff. The minutes thing is strange to me, but just cross that bridge when you come to it. If there is a reason, it'll show itself eventually.

Watched the first half thinking Cody would play more than a measly 3 min in 2nd half, guess not. Some of the players were ball dominant, super aggressive and I'm the man type of guys who shine more in exhibition games. Cody will be fine but looks like some added weight and strength will benefit him b4 going to the next level.

Not worried yet. Ready to see him ball for CU, for real, not bull**** exhibition stuff. The minutes thing is strange to me, but just cross that bridge when you come to it. If there is a reason, it'll show itself eventually.
Read some reports he was a standout in the practices, so I do think it's a "political" thing.

Read some reports he was a standout in the practices, so I do think it's a "political" thing.
Idk? Maybe it could be, I'm not close enough to it to know. It could be plenty of different things, who knows man? I'm just saying the optics of it are strange to me.

In the era of NIL and consequence free transfers, if he is not a one-and-done I fear he would chase a bag somewhere else. With that in mind, we should all hope he is a one-and-done because that means he lived up to the hype.

Watching (youtube live now) the U19 vs Slovenia, down 9 end of 3rd qtr. USA doesn't look like a Tad ball team, getting schooled. CWill looks tenative, and not playing lots.

He only saw 9 minutes in the loss to France. Maybe that's a good thing (since he didn't participate much in the loss). Who knows. I'm excited for him to start for CU.

He only saw 9 minutes in the loss to France. Maybe that's a good thing (since he didn't participate much in the loss). Who knows. I'm excited for him to start for CU.
He didn't really get any playing time in any of the "tight" games/moments.

He's a very passive player right now.

I'll take the frustrations over limited minutes compared to what I'd be reading if Tad had played him 25+ a game and he sprained an ankle.

The issue with last year's team (at least one glaring issue) was the lack of physical toughness. That is not Cody's game. He will rapidly develop but I think he's at CU for two years.

Back