What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'23 TNFR WDE Sav'ell Smalls (Committed to COLORADO)

e874442c

Heard you guys like birds and hula hoops

My mistake, I guess we don't play them this year unless it's for the championship, and I'm not sure UW will get there. The Seattle Times is always quick to to offer red meat to the weird UW fans. Here's a few of their predictable comments. Love the cognitive dissonance here, as if they aren't doing the same thing:

"COMMITTED": Hah. There is no "commitment" in NCAA football; not anymore. Stop giving immature males fatter heads than they already have.
Against lower *starred* UW players at his position he did not prove-out as a 5-star player, OR he would have been playing at Montlake.
Commitment, only to his Louis Vuitton luggage? The proof is in the performance, not in the posturing, Mr. Smalls. Good luck with your new school. Frankly, you've just bought into a big box of shiny, new, overblown hype. What kind of "commitments" does Kennedy Catholic encourage, anyway? Commitment, hah, my ... [big toe].
gandawgfan

4 minutes ago

reply In reply to nwnativeson
There is no "commitment" in NCAA football; not anymore.

You must have missed the number of ST stories discussing UW players who committed to play another year rather than enter the draft. Of course UW has a culture of family, rather than Prime comparing the Colorado players to furniture.
seabass

1 hour ago

Coach Prime will get him motivated.

reply In reply to seabass
By comparing his players to luggage and furniture…?

Deon cares about Deon…if that is motivating to you, well…not sure we see eye to eye on this.

My mistake, I guess we don't play them this year unless it's for the championship, and I'm not sure UW will get there. The Seattle Times is always quick to to offer red meat to the weird UW fans. Here's a few of their predictable comments. Love the cognitive dissonance here, as if they aren't doing the same thing:

"COMMITTED": Hah. There is no "commitment" in NCAA football; not anymore. Stop giving immature males fatter heads than they already have.
Against lower *starred* UW players at his position he did not prove-out as a 5-star player, OR he would have been playing at Montlake.
Commitment, only to his Louis Vuitton luggage? The proof is in the performance, not in the posturing, Mr. Smalls. Good luck with your new school. Frankly, you've just bought into a big box of shiny, new, overblown hype. What kind of "commitments" does Kennedy Catholic encourage, anyway? Commitment, hah, my ... [big toe].
gandawgfan

4 minutes ago

You must have missed the number of ST stories discussing UW players who committed to play another year rather than enter the draft. Of course UW has a culture of family, rather than Prime comparing the Colorado players to furniture.
seabass

1 hour ago

Deon cares about Deon…if that is motivating to you, well…not sure we see eye to eye on this.
UW is supposed to be outstanding this season. That's the national expectation at least.

gandawgfan

4 minutes ago

seabass

1 hour ago

WTAF is this?

Back