What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

24-25 MBB Team

Alignment for new Big XII that would make the most sense for basketball:
West-BYU, Utah, Arizona, ASU
North-CU, Kansas, KSU, Oklahoma St,
South-Baylor, Houston, Texas Tech, TCU
East-Iowa State, Cincinnati, UCF, West Virginia

Maybe swap OSU for ISU, but this seems to work, at least to me.

Play each team in your quadrant home and home and the other 12 schools once on a home/away basis every other year type thing.

This would keep and reestablish some natural rivalry games and still afford the opportunity for a legitimate non-conference, with 18 conference games..

Alignment for new Big XII that would make the most sense for basketball:
West-BYU, Utah, Arizona, ASU
North-CU, Kansas, KSU, Oklahoma St,
South-Baylor, Houston, Texas Tech, TCU
East-Iowa State, Cincinnati, UCF, West Virginia

Maybe swap OSU for ISU, but this seems to work, at least to me.

Play each team in your quadrant home and home and the other 12 schools once on a home/away basis every other year type thing.

This would keep and reestablish some natural rivalry games and still afford the opportunity for a legitimate non-conference, with 18 conference games..
This does make the most sense, but feel like the East teams get screwed in terms of travel.

The other thought I had was and North and South.

North - BYU, Utah, Colorado, Kansas, Kansas State, Iowa State, Cincinnati, West Virginia,
South - Arizona, Arizona St, Oklahoma St, Baylor, Houston, Texas Tech, TCU, UCF.

Play all the teams in your half twice (14 games), and half the teams from the other side once (4 games), Conference tournament gets seeded, N1, N2, S1 and S2 get the double bye, N3, N4, S3, S4 get single byes, Opening round is N5 v S8, N6 v S7, N7 v S6, N8 v S5. Also the travel is a little more "Fair", as the Eastern time zone teams will have to go to the mountain time zone at least once and vise versa.

How is is that Adam on 247 has zero information on what CU men’s basketball is doing in the transfer portal, in a year when we have to sign impacts transfers? The portal has been open since March 18. Posters are giving him information! Lazy, he needs real competition.

How is is that Adam on 247 has zero information on what CU men’s basketball is doing in the transfer portal, in a year when we have to sign impacts transfers? The portal has been open since March 18. Posters are giving him information! Lazy, he needs real competition.
Maybe you should tell him instead of us?

Since I moved to Colorado 14 yrs ago we have been fortunate to have some great players to watch and follow. In my opinion KJs past season was probably the best, so easy to like him for his talent and demeanor. We definitely/desperately need someone to emerge next year. Hopefully some players exhibit significant improvement like KJ had, or even Hadley.

Real time and ever-evolving lineup post. Projected scholarship players. No commentary, just what it is at this moment.

4.18.24 edition
G - Hammond
G - Smith
F - Baskin
F - Diop
F - Dak

G - Anderson
G - Ruffin
G - Crawford
G - Kossaras
F - Rancik

Real time and ever-evolving lineup post. Projected scholarship players. No commentary, just what it is at this moment.

4.18.24 edition
G - Hammond
G - Smith
F - Baskin
F - Diop
F - Dak

G - Anderson
G - Ruffin
G - Crawford
G - Kossaras
F - Rancik
Has there been any follow-up info on Jakimovski?

4.18.24 edition
G - Hammond
G - Smith
F - Baskin
F - Diop
F - Dak

G - Anderson
G - Ruffin
G - Crawford
G - Kossaras
F - Rancik
If that’s what we end with, we finish bottom third in the Big 12 next year

As of right now this is possibly the worst power conference team in the country.
We shouldn't be comparing any rosters right now. Every team has an incomplete roster right now, I'd take our roster right now over half the old Pac still. Tad, continuity, player development, and the roster turnover elsewhere.

I'd take our roster over Washington's , USC's current roster (Musselman needs to turn over entire roster, Cal, Arizona State, Stanford- I know OSU and WSU are no longer power conference but still.

Again in a month, this all changes so it's kind of a mute point but all rosters are a mess right now ours isn't that but definitely still need some pieces which we will add.

We shouldn't be comparing any rosters right now. Every team has an incomplete roster right now, I'd take our roster right now over half the old Pac still. Tad, continuity, player development, and the roster turnover elsewhere.

I'd take our roster over Washington's , USC's current roster (Musselman needs to turn over entire roster, Cal, Arizona State, Stanford- I know OSU and WSU are no longer power conference but still.

Again in a month, this all changes so it's kind of a moot point but all rosters are a mess right now ours isn't that but definitely still need some pieces which we will add.
Heck our roster today is better than Kentuckys who has like 3 players right now

I think Ruffin may surprise and take time from Hammond next year. Give him the offseason to get completely back and I think he could make the same impact Hadley did this year
Would love that. Would love to see Hammond move on even more.

Back