What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

3/16 - NIT discussion thread

Buffs win 88-74. Offense was good, defense was not. If cu wants to beat cal or ole miss, they won't do it if they play the same defense they played tonight. This should have been a bigger blowout.

I agree. That last 5 minutes had me grinding my molars.

This was the game to be worried about.

Letdown from the bubble burst, easy to overlook SWAC opponent, etc.

Next game will see a better effort, IMO.

disagree. i think the next game is the one to fear. where we actually have to play someone who can punch back.

i'm still going to chew off part of this pint glass we aren't playing tomorrow or Friday. ****ing blkl****.

disagree. i think the next game is the one to fear. where we actually have to play someone who can punch back.

i'm still going to chew off part of this pint glass we aren't playing tomorrow or Friday. ****ing blkl****.

I think the way we played down the stretch will give Tad some motivational material. I'd bet he reamed the team out after the game.

Espin just had a blurb about the Buffs "taking it out on.....", then showed 1 highlight -- fast-break, half-court lob pass that Alec double-hand slammed home. Sweet!

This might be an unpopular opinion around here, but a CU-CSU rematch in Boulder for the right to go to Madison Square Garden would have been epic.

Probably the most raucous crowd ever seen in the Keg.

This might be an unpopular opinion around here, but a CU-CSU rematch in Boulder for the right to go to Madison Square Garden would have been epic.

Unfortunately rams are out. OOps

Sick of csu, don't want them stinking up our joint.

Cal has some big beef eaters down low, 265 and 245. Hopefully they don't get pushed around. Cal's two guards had 25 and 20. Should be a good match-up of guards on friday.

Crowd didn't look like 8k. Were dead at first until dre started throwing them down.

This is where jrk comes on and tells us all we're numbuts for being happy CU wins.

Ive never done anything like that. Im just as happy as everyone else.

ESPN says the attendance was 6000 which seems low. There had to be at least 8k people there.

The box score says Cal only had 27 boards?

Holy crap that's a ridiculously low number. Ole Miss turning it over 17 times helped them out.

We play the way we're capable of playing, especially at home, and this shouldn't be a close game.

Official site says attendance was 6200+.

Maybe for Friday's game, they could show pics of each of the selection committee members with 'wanted for fraud', or something fun.

I saw that. I don't buy it. It looked more like between 8K and 9K to me as I looked around the stands.

I thought 6200 seemed right. It wasn't very filled in for the first 15 rows and the top ten rows were empty

I'm kinda pissed attendance was so low. For all the talk about the buffs getting screwed at least they could come and support them in the nit.

Robertson is a stud and gets better every game. He should start over dufault. If he puts on 20 lbs watch out pac 12

Frankly I thought the asking price for the lower rows was a little ambitious. I mean, it is still the NIT.

Who sets the prices, the AD or the NIT?

I'm kinda pissed attendance was so low. For all the talk about the buffs getting screwed at least they could come and support them in the nit.

Robertson is a stud and gets better every game. He should start over dufault. If he puts on 20 lbs watch out pac 12
Not sure if you're a student still but a lot of kids have midterms this week at night. Not using that as an excuse, but a reason.

Not sure if you're a student still but a lot of kids have midterms this week at night. Not using that as an excuse, but a reason.

I thought the student attendance was great and the were loud and awesome. I'm not a student

Back