What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

3/16 - NIT discussion thread

Couldn't help myself:

Gay_Husker.png

Gay_Husker.png

Last edited:
You are right. Here is a great site for NCAA stats and boxscores.

iowa-state-90-colorado-102
http://statsheet.com/mcb/games/2000/02/19/iowa-state-90-colorado-102

that is very cool. jiminy, that was a Fizer/Tinsley ISU team. Michael Nurse was a good player, too. i think this ISU team might either be the 3 seed that lost to Wofford or the one where Eustachy gets the bone-head T in the last minute and they lose to eventual NC Mich State (with Mateen Cleaves).

edit: not only does Jauquey score 42, he has 8 assists to boot. Tinsley with 11 dimes. Jamal Mosely with a double-double for us. Richard Fox getting 20 mins for the Buffs.

Last edited:
Virginia Tech fell to Wichita State today. I almost expected VT to make it to the finals or at least the semi's.

Back