What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

3/17 NCAA Tournament discussion thread

UCLA taking it to Michigan State early on, 26-13. The Spartans are ice cold from the field. Damm, Smith from UCLA is a big dude.

Good thing Michigan state is in. They're playing lights out tonight. On pace for almost 40 points in this game.

I HATE THE BIG 10

:bang::bang:

fat-cameltoe.jpg

Speaking of large black women, did anyone notice the one sitting behind the texas southern bench last night? I think she was a mother of one of their players. She was going crazy all game. Ive never seen so much screaming or swinging fist pumps in my life. So annoying. Luckely she sat down and shut up once the game got out of hand.

I didn't see her. Love it when the moms get into it, though. The one thing I noticed when I looked at their bench is that was the best dressed coaching staff I've seen all year. Those were some nice suits.

Damnit. I tried to switch my pick to UCLA but it was already locked in. I deserve to lose this year.

Missouri needs to step it up to make the Big 12 look good, what the hell happened to them in the second half of the season? Did they just get by on rep and beating slightly less cupcakey teams than our cupcakes?

Missouri needs to step it up to make the Big 12 look good, what the hell happened to them in the second half of the season? Did they just get by on rep and beating slightly less cupcakey teams than our cupcakes?

They did finish behind us in both the Big 12 regular season and tourney.

They beat their cupcakes at home

ucla is imploding. they were up 23 at one point. now up 3 with 42 seconds left. unbelievable. i DO NOT want mich st to win!!!

UCLA wins.

That means that Richmond is the only at-large team among the 9-12 seeds that got to the 2nd round. CU was better than half this field.

Just got back from U of A, and the second session of games. BTW, did any of you see the doosh in the background behind the Utah St coach interviewed at the beginning of the 2nd half? That was me, the guy with the Buff hat.

A couple of observations....KSU fans are some of the most annoying fans. Their stupid theme song with the fans doing the head bob is one of the corniest things around. Their coach is hilarious. I found myself watching him more than the game. He is never satisfied with anything. I don't know how his players can play for him.

Finally, the arena at the U of A is horrible. It is a flashback to 1985.

Just got back from U of A, and the second session of games. BTW, did any of you see the doosh in the background behind the Utah St coach interviewed at the beginning of the 2nd half? That was me, the guy with the Buff hat.

A couple of observations....KSU fans are some of the most annoying fans. Their stupid theme song with the fans doing the head bob is one of the corniest things around. Their coach is hilarious. I found myself watching him more than the game. He is never satisfied with anything. I don't know how his players can play for him.

Finally, the arena at the U of A is horrible. It is a flashback to 1985.

I actually enjoy watching KSU games--especially football--just because their fans or so freakin' backwoodsy. Look, even schools in Alabama and Arkansas seem to have a certain coolness about their students, but KSU is just completely void of cool.

i got wofford, belmont, and michicgan state advancing into the sweet sixteen. I should not pick when ****faced.

I actually enjoy watching KSU games--especially football--just because their fans or so freakin' backwoodsy. Look, even schools in Alabama and Arkansas seem to have a certain coolness about their students, but KSU is just completely void of cool.

my fave was in the late 90's when KSU had bowl teams in football, and you'd be in DIA traveling (in my case, to Dallas for Christmas) and there would be packs (literal packs) of KSU fans on layover to wherever their bowl destination....all of them wearing purple wind suits. in the airport. inside the airport, wearing these grape colored size XXXL wind suits. even and especially the big-haired women.

Back