What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

5430 Foundation

The salaries of this org could reach or be equivalent to 2-3 difference makers on the field. It's great to have oversight but with limited resources compared to say Oregon, every dollar is meaningful and should be spent on players not adults behind a laptop. 5430 was literally created to help bring players in. From someone who was the founder and CEO of a 501c3, having that in place to regulate salaries and keep donations visible/honest is pretty important. I could be missing some details here, but this doesn't sound like a good direction
Oh I would be shocked if the OpEx and rapid bloat is limited to the equivalent of only 2-3 difference makers

No, they’ll bleed it dry with administrators

The way I look at it if I want to directly give a CU or WYO athlete a few $100 bills to sign a football or a pair of track shoes, I’ll do it myself and the mangy bureaucrats can stick it.

If they don’t like it I’ll refer them to Roberts, Kagan, and Gorsuch, et al.

Just how tight are you with those dudes?

Back