What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

A really ****ty preview of the 2016 Oregon game

Why do you have a picture of Ralphie on your ****ter? That should be up on the wall, Bro.

1) not bowl eligible yet, yada, yada.
2) Run, Ralphie, Run imagery I can hold when sitting helps alleviate performance anxiety.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was reasonably ****ty until that video showed someone getting a duck to stick its dick into a twisted glass tube (presumably by showing Daisy in suggestive poses).

Then it went to ****tiness personified.

duck+penis+gif+original.gif

wgqrunp.gif

zboczony-donald-gif

learn something new from these ****ty previews every week. I thought only pigs peckers did that.

Since I endeavor to present reasonably good grammar, I ended up learning that the plural of "penis" is "penises" or "penes" but that "penii" is not to be used.

Unfortunate, because I thought "penii" had the best ring to it.
539586_rainbow-unicorn-gif-of-the-day-the-more-you-know.gif

Since I endeavor to present reasonably good grammar, I ended up learning that the plural of "penis" is "penises" or "penes" but that "penii" is not to be used.

Unfortunate, because I thought "penii" had the best ring to it.
539586_rainbow-unicorn-gif-of-the-day-the-more-you-know.gif
Thats close enough to (Bo)Pelini for me

oregon is an uncool version of boulder and aspires to first be as cool as middling cal. that's just how it is. you can throw a bajillion dollars accumulated on the backs of child slave labor at image enhancement, but there is only so much you can do. the stench of nouveau riche as one displays the effective equivalent of a new set of plastic boobs (the BEST that money can buy!) only goes so far.

but, eugene is a nice town and oregon is a fine school, with plenty of nice folks. when phil knight bought their souls, they embraced the opportunity, thinking that someday they could be like usc. but, honestly, their hearts aren't really in it. hell, uw has repeatedly demonstrated a remarkable ability to set aside any values in an effort to win and the folks at oregon just don't have it in them.

we'll see the usual assortment of ass hats visiting this week and it will remind us of the kansas state fan base (football was invented when suddenly the program became almost relevant). but, i will remember, instead, that we have far more in common with oregon than differences.

soon, maybe sooner than the oregon fan base is prepared for, things will return to their natural state and oregon will go back to being that cute school in the northwest that used to have rights to use the disney character as a mascot. even the older alums who remember their natural place in the football universe try to talk a big game now. nike. nike. blah. blah. blah. but, they know in their hearts that it is a fleeting moment in time, sadly paid for by a moral compromise that they are, at their core, uncomfortable with.

fellow Buffs, if you've never been to eugene, i recommend that you go someday. i'd probably wait until they are trending back to their normal state. the women will open their *hearts* to you and the drugs and alcohol are worth the visit. give it, say, 2 more years, and it will all be reset to normal.

fellow Buffs, if you've never been to eugene, i recommend that you go someday. i'd probably wait until they are trending back to their normal state. the women will open their *hearts* to you and the drugs and alcohol are worth the visit. give it, say, 2 more years, and it will all be reset to normal.
That is why I am going this weekend

Nik, you are getting weak. This ****ty preview smelled like a road side rest stop in july that has been frequented by hobos and big fat ugly truck drivers who called the numbers on the wall looking for a good time.

To be succinct it smells like sewage and freshly ****ed butt hole

I mean, a reverse corkscrew vagina that's pretty much the opposite of the lock that would fit the corkscrew penis key? Considering the intrinsic problems, I suppose it's commendable that they do their best to make due.
Sounds like something that would be fun to try out.

I mean, a reverse corkscrew vagina that's pretty much the opposite of the lock that would fit the corkscrew penis key?

I'm going to spend the rest of the day pondering corkscrew vaginas.

There once was a man named Piss Pot Dick.
The only man in the land with a corkscrew prick.
His life, they say, was a constant hunt.
To find a woman with a corkscrew c u n t.
He found her one day, but dropped over dead...
Because the woman he found, had a left hand thread.

Last edited:
There once was a man named Piss Pot Dick.
The only man in the land with a corkscrew prick.
His life, they say, was a constant hunt.
To find a woman with a corkscrew c u n t.
He found her one day, but dropped over dead...
Because the woman he found, had a left hand thread.

image.jpeg

Back