What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

All things Nebraska thread Osborne Edition

Is Bo gonna bring the Huskers back to ELITE status?

• Total voters
Re: What a mistake this is

He wants a NC ring so when LSU beats OSU (which they will), he can use the ring for recruiting purposes at NU.

Did anyone see Lou Holtz's comments about this over the weekend? He was strongly against letting Pelini stick around and coach in the bowl game. It was actually pretty comical.

Mark Richt was hired as the UGA coach and was the FSU offensive coordinator when they lost OU in the mNC and they scored no offensive points.

I am glad he is coaching them. He should see it thru, especially since its the MNC game.

There is a common theme when the coach is hired at another school but stays to coach the bowl game......a loss! I still believe that LSU will have the upper hand but its one more thing for Miles, Pelini and the team to have on there mind during the game.

Did anyone see Lou Holtz's comments about this over the weekend? He was strongly against letting Pelini stick around and coach in the bowl game. It was actually pretty comical.

Haha.. Yeah I saw it. (Did you notice Kirk Herbstreit on the far right, he had to turn around because he was laughing so hard at Lou Holtssshhhhz.:lol::lol:

I am glad he is coaching them. He should see it thru, especially since its the MNC game.

almost exclusively, fusker fans are FOR Bo coaching in the MNC game because TO is behind Pelini doing so.

had Bo decided to immediately devote his full attention to Lincoln and TO backed that, husker fan would be trumpeting THAT as a great decision.

its like Little Bo P and his sheep.

baaaaaaaaaaaa fusker fan...baaaaaaaaaa

almost exclusively, fusker fans are FOR Bo coaching in the MNC game because TO is behind Pelini doing so.

had Bo decided to immediately devote his full attention to Lincoln and TO backed that, husker fan would be trumpeting THAT as a great decision.

its like Little Bo P and his sheep.

baaaaaaaaaaaa fusker fan...baaaaaaaaaa

Nebraska fans would be delighted to have YOU coaching their team if Osborne was the one who picked you.

Re: OK, Corn lurkers...TO is filling Bo's staff with Solich/TO assisstants....

ya....i know....i'm 5,400 posts deep over there. what's wrong with me? :wow::confused::wink2:

And you pay to do it. :wow: I quit posting over there when they went pay-to-post.

TO even signed a kid 2 days ago.... I dunno, was it his call or Bo's? TO put out the offer to old players to feel welcome again and feel free to stop by... and a coach (and former walk on) went to visit TO in Lincoln, his son could not get a sniff from Cally 6'4" 215# unranked by one and a 1 star by the other and when TO heard the story and heard the kid had become an OU fan he went ape... it was in the f'in paper. I bout fell off the toilet upon reading it, TO gave him a full ride offer.

TO gave a a basically unrated player a scholie because a former walk on cried that his boy was not getting any NU love and had become an OU fan? I hope that all the recruiting goes like this. Seems like the logical thing to would be to offer the kid the chance to walk on at NU, not a full ride scholarship.

TO gave a a basically unrated player a scholie because a former walk on cried that his boy was not getting any NU love and had become an OU fan? I hope that all the recruiting goes like this. Seems like the logical thing to would be to offer the kid the chance to walk on at NU, not a full ride scholarship.
the weird thing was in the paper it said he would have ended up at KU or ISU? all indications are (from star sites) that he had no offers???? either he was under the radar or TO feels this is another Jared Tomich, put him on the 5 year plan and turn him into a beast at the training table and in the weight room.... it is curious to say the least.

And Osborne is for it, cause it allows him to play coach for longer.

Haha.. Yeah I saw it. (Did you notice Kirk Herbstreit on the far right, he had to turn around because he was laughing so hard at Lou Holtssshhhhz.:lol::lol:

yea, Herbstreit's reaction was the funniest part!
:rofl: :rofl:

I think TO may have forgoten about the 85 schollie limit, I can see the boys at huskerpedia have.

Re: OKAY,Bring back marolt,Mac,uzelac,simmons,bienemy,embree,barnett.. .

there is no hope unless dave logan is included too. i know he never coached at CU but that is no excuse. :cool:

Nebraska fans would be delighted to have YOU coaching their team if Osborne was the one who picked you.

and i'd coached my butt off, except for the day after thanksgiving. i'd be the john cooper of stinkoln! :wink2:

the weird thing was in the paper it said he would have ended up at KU or ISU? all indications are (from star sites) that he had no offers???? either he was under the radar or TO feels this is another Jared Tomich, put him on the 5 year plan and turn him into a beast at the training table and in the weight room.... it is curious to say the least.

The other weird thing is that TO hired a new coach but is making decisions about who is going to get the scholies. I get the mend the fences attitude and I'm sure that is very important in Nebraska, but it seems to me that moves like this may hamstring Bo.

Whos taking odds on Bo's first blow up after getting taken to the woodshed by another team. Is he going to blow a stack at Frank Beamer when V Tech destroys them next year? Or will he make it till Gary Pinkel puts 50 on them?

Personally, I'm hoping it is on Hawk after the Buffs pound them in Lincoln next year.:smile2:

Re: OKAY,Bring back marolt,Mac,uzelac,simmons,bienemy,embree,barnett.. .

Who are you responding to OP? Netbuffs is =====> that way.

looking ahead at the husker schedule, it is entirely possible that bo peep and his also-ran sheep could survive past the three year mark. the corn's blistering schedule includes ooc opponents in the hilltoppers, the vandals, and the jackrabbits.

way to get creative in scraping the bottom of another barrel nu! gotta pad the stats and ensure a "w". lmao!

plumbingfb6.jpg

Bo Pelini doesn't tea-bag women...he potato sacks them!

Bo Pelini once took a mulligan on a hole in one.

Jesus has a WWBPD stick on his SUV!

Bo Pelini is all of Jay-z's 99 problems

Bo Pelini can dribble a football

When Pelini takes a swim, he doesn't get wet, the water gets Pelinied.

Bo Pelini doesn't read offenses. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

Before Chuck Norris goes to sleep at night, he checks his closet for Bo Pelini.

Bo Pelini could kill Chuck Norris nine different ways with his headset and four different ways with his play chart.

Bo Pelini sleeps with a night light. Not because he is afraid of the dark but because the dark is afraid of Bo.

Bo Pelini doesn't fart, he detonates

Superman wears Bo Pelini pajamas to bed.

Bo Pelini didn't hang the moon. He stared down an asteroid and it stopped in it's tracks.

Bo Pelini's calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd; no one fools Bo Pelini.

Bo Pelini once walked down the street with an erection. There were no survivors.

Bo Pelini was originally cast as the main character in 24, but was replaced by the producers when he managed to kill every terrorist and save the day in 12 minutes and 37 seconds.

Bo Pelini doesn't cut his grass, he dares it to grow.

They say that Superman's only weakness is kryptonite. Bo Pelini laughs at Superman for having a weakness.

Bo Pelini's dog is trained to pick up his own poop because Bo Pelini will not take sh*t from anyone

Bo Pelini once partook in a pissing contest outside of a bar. His opponent drowned.

Bo Pelini can build a snowman out of rain.

Bo Pelini's wristwatch has no numbers on it. It just says, "Time to kick ass."

nice work dusty, did you do a quick Find/Replace on a sheet of chuck norris jokes? Impressive for a guy in Winders Bubba.

Back