What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

All upcoming practices closed

Now that would be funny. Then they'd really get paranoid.:lol:

more paranoid than now?

the new CU minister of information?

kim-jong-il-puppet-team-america.jpg

you have a girlfriend? who'd have thunk it?

:smile2:
:lol: bastard. The truly amazing thing is that some of you older allbuffers actually found women willing to have your children... I shudder for the future... :wink2:
The only good thing that will come of that is an increase in the Buff fan population :gobuffs:

The funny thing is...they close practice because of stuff from the internet...and the only way to find out about this right now is by checking the internet.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EDNF8eBwBs"]YouTube - Kim Jong Il[/ame]

Now that would be funny. Then they'd really get paranoid.:lol:

Maybe Matt should start a "Intrusive program nuance" forum, and limit it to AB members existing before 4/8/09. Can you imagine? The AD would probably hire a team of computer majors as interns to crack the code.:lol:

Matt- what are you so fired up about? Do you want media credential or something? Does the AD email you all the time asking you to censor the board? Trying to understand your obvious consternation.

:lol: bastard. The truly amazing thing is that some of you older allbuffers actually found women willing to have your children... I shudder for the future... :wink2:
The only good thing that will come of that is an increase in the Buff fan population :gobuffs:

:lol:

unless i get more pissed off and send my kid to usc so that he can qb them to 4 or 5 national championships. :rolleyes:

i just hope beano isn't still reporting at that point. he might jinx us.

Matt- what are you so fired up about? Do you want media credential or something? Does the AD email you all the time asking you to censor the board? Trying to understand your obvious consternation.

I don't want to speak for Matt, but I get the impression that he's more upset about the obvious lack of civility shown towards sites like this by the AD. I don't think Matt cares one way or the other about media credentials, he just wants to have a place where Buff fans can get together in cyberspace and talk about the Buffs.

unless i get more pissed off and send my kid to usc so that he can qb them to 4 or 5 national championships. :rolleyes:

Wow, Liver. Is your kid Jack Elway or something............:lol:.

if your kid is worthy of starting at USC and you send him to USC instead of CU... well, let's just say that I don't think The allbuffs community will be happy. Be prepared for snark galore!

I'm not at liberty to talk about censorship...

And no I don't want media credential. Original CU news was never my goal for this site, just a place for buff fans to chat.

I will admit I get a little pissed when they do this stuff. It really does suck knowing all the time and work I have put into this place is disliked by people this site foundation is about.

And with all due respect for those that are seriously pissed off, I don't get it. Be a little disappointed- sure. But its not like closed practices isn't pretty much the STANDARD across the country.

:iagree:

Being disappointed is one thing but writing comments on Hawk's facebook page & sending pissed off emails to the AD just floor me. This just ensures that I'll get my Rockies' Opening Day hungover butt up to Boulder on Saturday. No biggie. A few years ago, there were very few write ups on spring practice & my life is no worse for it.

How the hell do you plan on suing anyone using an assumed name. You have to establish your own identity in order for anyone else to determine whether you have standing. Otherwise I could just go down to the courthouse and file with a caption of FartKnocker Buttmunch III v. X Corp. just for the laughs.

I think I went to HS with FartKnocker Buttmunch III. How's he doing anyway?

Wow, Liver. Is your kid Jack Elway or something............:lol:.

naw, more like adam bledsoe. :lol:

i kid. he's only a toddler so i guess it may be a little too soon to decide where he'll take his 5 official visits. we should probably wait until he is in kindergarten at least.

his strength and conditioning coach says he's had a great off-season. he's struggling a bit with the playbook, however... probably has something to do with the fact that he can't read.

naw, more like adam bledsoe. :lol:

i kid. he's only a toddler so i guess it may be a little too soon to decide where he'll take his 5 official visits. we should probably wait until he is in kindergarten at least.

his strength and conditioning coach says he's had a great off-season. he's struggling a bit with the playbook, however... probably has something to do with the fact that he can't read.

Tell us about his powerclean.

I'm not at liberty to talk about censorship...

Well, if they are harassing you behind the scenes, certainly can understand that.
On the surface and from the perspective of the program, I totally 100% understand why they are doing this. Was surprised it hadn't happened earlier to be honest.

Tell us about his powerclean.

he's successfully powercleaning his own bottom at about a 75% rate so we are hoping for some improvement there.

oops. damn. i hope i haven't said too much. i feel the crushing weight of censorship from the dreaded mrs. liver coming down on me!!! :lol:

:iagree:

Being disappointed is one thing but writing comments on Hawk's facebook page & sending pissed off emails to the AD just floor me. This just ensures that I'll get my Rockies' Opening Day hungover butt up to Boulder on Saturday. No biggie. A few years ago, there were very few write ups on spring practice & my life is no worse for it.
you, sir, need to remember that fan is in fanaticism...

Closed practices suck. There's no place for that (alienating boosters) in college ball. None.:wow:

The only time I can see a benefit to closed practices are between the regular season finale and a bowl game.

You, sir, need to remember that not everyone on this board is a sir. :cool:
damn. you, person, need to remember that the nerdiness of this board ensures the vast majority of it's posters are dudes.
(nothing wrong with the nerdiness, just sayin..)
nonetheless, I apologize.

Closed practices suck. There's no place for that (alienating boosters) in college ball. None.:wow:

The only time I can see a benefit to closed practices are between the regular season finale and a bowl game.

I agree. Dont you think the coaches of the teams you play that season watch your game tape either on TV or from other games? A practice isnt giong to give away ****

All I know is that Ringo better step up his reporting. It is always lacking. (I am still assuming press can go to practice)

fify

it is just the latest blast against the big scary internet.

This is the new out-of-the-box thinking DH has been asking his staff for.

You'll have to beat the NCAA for him to lead them to 5...

damn. you, person, need to remember that the nerdiness of this board ensures the vast majority of it's posters are dudes.
(nothing wrong with the nerdiness, just sayin..)
nonetheless, I apologize.

:lol: I hear you, Snow! And trust me, I've been in your shoes for awhile now. I refreshed Nutbuffs continuously for about an hour when Marcus Houston made his announcement. I know what it's like to be a CU internet nerd! :thumbsup:

CU athletic department continues to be clueless.

However, OU, OSU, etc. shut down all their practices. OU wouldn't even let people into scrimmages (other than the spring game) this year. Of course, OU played in the BCS title game this year....

Back