What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

AllBuffs Bracket Challenge (Pick 'em)

How do you see us matching up against UNLV? I'm not familiar with their team at all.

UNLV can be beaten. The Rebels have good athleticism and length at the forward positions, but lack a true presence on the interior. If CU can slow down UNLV's transition game and get hands in the faces of their shooters behind the arc, the Buffs have as good a chance as any. You just can't let UNLV get their shooters on track. If they get hot behind the arc, the court opens up for them and they can put up points quickly. If CU plays sound defense and limits UNLV on the offensive glass like you guys did against Arizona, I wouldn't be suprised to see a CU win.

UNLV can be beaten. The Rebels have good athleticism and length at the forward positions, but lack a true presence on the interior. If CU can slow down UNLV's transition game and get hands in the faces of their shooters behind the arc, the Buffs have as good a chance as any. You just can't let UNLV get their shooters on track. If they get hot behind the arc, the court opens up for them and they can put up points quickly. If CU plays sound defense and limits UNLV on the offensive glass like you guys did against Arizona, I wouldn't be suprised to see a CU win.

I think our defense is sound. I worry about the offensive rebounds though. I like it that UNLV seemingly does not have much at center. Hopefully our 'bigs' can match up defensively with their quick forwards.

Baylor's always good for a disappearing act. On a good day, their roster scares me, but they're always so mentally unstable.

Long Beach St looking like a good cinderella pick. Lots of seniors + easy bracket + go to scorer + battle tested.

In, bracket of principles!

CSU, ND out in the first round (automatic picks, no thinking required there)

All BIG 12 teams out by the second round

Duke and Kentucky not in the Final Four
(in Indiana you stand on the bank of the Ohio River thankful you are on the Union side of the river and not the Kentucky side of the river)

The Good Old Hoosiers winning!!!!!

**** it. i never win these things so i might as well hope for the miracle. GO BUFFS!

In, but with some editing later. What is the deadline?

I'd think you are good until the first game is played. But I don't know. I'd get a bracket filled in before the play-ins, just in case. I don't know if you can edit later.

Faithfully yours,
The Commish

In, but with some editing later. What is the deadline?

You don't have to worry about the play-in games on Tuesday and Wednesday, so you have until Thursday morning to get your brackets in. It doesn't allow you to pick the winners of the play-in games if you wanted to.

Dancin' Buffs.

So how many 5/12 upsets does everybody have? I've got Cal taking out Temple. Really tempted to take LBSU over UNM too...

That's bad juju to go against UNM when we are going to be playing in their The Pit.

i have the Buffs winning it all. :rofl:

if i win this and cash that big fat check, i'm hosting a tailgater that would make caligula blush and hefner faint.

Finally got my bracket completed. Don't feel like a winner, but don't give a ****.

Dancin' Buffs.

So how many 5/12 upsets does everybody have? I've got Cal taking out Temple. Really tempted to take LBSU over UNM too...
Funny.... I told my wife that I wasnt picking the Temple game yet.... If Cal won, I was going with Cal.... If South Fla won, I as going with Temple...

Cal came out as if they were mad they were in the play in game and gave up...

WEAK CAL!

Back