What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Are you going to CU vs UCLA at Folsom?

Are you going to UCLA?

• Yes because I'm awesome and I'll be drunk and wearing all black

Votes: 71 61.7%
  • No and I have zero excuse, I suck at life. Boo this man.

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • Unfortunately I live too far away but will be there in spirit! SKO BUFFS!

Votes: 33 28.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's private??
doing-it-wrong.jpg

Packing my bags for a move across the seas. Larry Scott better ****ing deliver on this Pac-Asia crap.

I intend to, but came down with th flu last night.

If I can't make it I'll be sure to give it to a Buffs fan.

My fiancé's mom picked a really ****ty day to give birth to her. (Hindsight 20/20, I guess.)

We need to get you in sales, TD! It is no problem to build up a massive weekend surprise that will knock her socks off, but an agreement that her birthday will be celebrated on Saturday instead, right? A week after that is settled, then you bring up the fact you are going the UCLA game.

What, I can't go to UCLA? So you are saying I should cancel Saturday's plans because you want to celebrate on Thursday instead? What? No? I don't understand? What do you want?

Back