What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Are you going to CU vs UCLA at Folsom?

Are you going to UCLA?

• Yes because I'm awesome and I'll be drunk and wearing all black

Votes: 71 61.7%
  • No and I have zero excuse, I suck at life. Boo this man.

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • Unfortunately I live too far away but will be there in spirit! SKO BUFFS!

Votes: 33 28.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mid-Flight wifi.... Flying in from Boston, Heading to CA for my Dad's retirement party on Saturday and making pit stop in Boulder for the game tonight! Just realized a buddy of mine that lives in DC is flying in for the game too. SKO BUFFS!!!!
I admire your dedication!

700 miles away and would give anything to be there tonight. Almost got the ok from the wife until we realized I had an important Dr appointment today and my sons school conferences are tonight as well.

BTW, I went to the Michigan game but haven't been to a game at Folsom in 8 years!! And it was the last Thursday night win... against WVU in 2008 a couple days after Lehman Brothers declared bankruptcy and the world was coming to an end.

Anyways... what do I do before the game? The sink? Pearl Street? I'd love to sneak into Sigma Pi on the Hill but I would definitely be the creepy old dude even though I'm only 34. Nothing against the pre-game at the IPF but is it lame?

BTW, I went to the Michigan game but haven't been to a game at Folsom in 8 years!! And it was the last Thursday night win... against WVU in 2008 a couple days after Lehman Brothers declared bankruptcy and the world was coming to an end.

Anyways... what do I do before the game? The sink? Pearl Street? I'd love to sneak into Sigma Pi on the Hill but I would definitely be the creepy old dude even though I'm only 34. Nothing against the pre-game at the IPF but is it lame?

Mosey your way around the parking lot, asking everyone if they are "Allbuffers"......keep that up, and at some point, you'll find your pregame!

Not going because I had to pay rent this week. I'll be checking last second deals, but ultimately saving for WSU and Utah

Not going because I had to pay rent this week. I'll be checking last second deals, but ultimately saving for WSU and Utah

Fair enough. WSU tickets actually look like they're going pretty fact on the CU site. Might get a sell out for that one.

Run a boot off that formation, you have a girl throw or a walk in td. I like the fg call afterwards though.

Back