What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Assistants

I’ll take a look at USC. Thanks.

It looks like both have some program connections. Williams wanted to be back in LA close to his dad. Too bad USC contracts are private. Would be interested in seeing what they did $$$ wise.

It looks like both have some program connections. Williams wanted to be back in LA close to his dad. Too bad USC contracts are private. Would be interested in seeing what they did $$$ wise.
Here’s another article that grades USC hires. Some are good. Some not. Williams is the gem. Not sure about some of the others. https://www.google.com/amp/s/reigno...ootball-grading-trojans-2020-staff-hires/amp/

I have no idea if it’s in the cards but maybe Hagan is interested in an administrative role

Kinda sucks. I admittedly know nothing about Pupunu but I liked the idea he could be a poly recruiter.

How do you feel if you’re these coaches though? Summers gets the big **** you and gets left behind and the others are now without jobs in almost March. ****ty.
I’d imagine they are big fans of their former boss.

I am betting Els really wishes he had a few more days to decide what to do!!! Scmucker put a time limit on the offer so he had to go, but I know he wishes he was back!!!

If we could have kept kap I would be pretty happy right about now. Tillman was clearly the weak link. Pupunu was nothing special. Getting an experienced play caller with a spread background, a stud line coach and Chris Wilson on the DL is very important going forward.

No, no, no! I’m saying it’s okay for guys to hug each other! I’m a hugger. Anyway, it was great to see how much affection they have for each other. That was heart warming.
That was the joke. You didn't need to make so much effort so we knew you didn't mean it in a gay way. I was going to keep it going with my response to this post, but I figured I'd let you off easy. :p

Besides, 2 guys can do anything with each other without making it gay as long as they don't tongue kiss. FACT.

Back