What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Assistants

That was the joke. You didn't need to make so much effort so we knew you didn't mean it in a gay way. I was going to keep it going with my response to this post, but I figured I'd let you off easy. :p

Besides, 2 guys can do anything with each other without making it gay as long as they don't tongue kiss. FACT.
And I was joking with the “man hug” thing.

That was the joke. You didn't need to make so much effort so we knew you didn't mean it in a gay way. I was going to keep it going with my response to this post, but I figured I'd let you off easy. :p

Besides, 2 guys can do anything with each other without making it gay as long as they don't tongue kiss. FACT.
5C6B3825-68E0-4341-B165-ADC92787EBBF.jpeg

I'll take giving him another shot to see if he can build on that over cutting him a million dollar check to go away.

man can someone please fire guysmiley for writing these ****ing contracts? Is this just how contracts are written and I'm ignorant of that?

We had our OC and OL coach both dip and we got, what, 50k? But if we fire the DC we owe him $1M? WTF

Here’s another article that grades USC hires. Some are good. Some not. Williams is the gem. Not sure about some of the others. https://www.google.com/amp/s/reigno...ootball-grading-trojans-2020-staff-hires/amp/
Vic So'oto is a home run hire.
This article on 247 grades all 6 hires as excellent.

edit: and more importantly, 3 of them happened in the last couple weeks (this month).

Last edited:
Vic So'oto is a home run hire.
This article on 247 grades all 6 hires as excellent.

is it bad I kinda want us to hire several of the dudes they fired?

Chad Kuhahauhahuahuauhauhuahua would be a sweet DL coach

Johnny Nansen was known as a really good recruiter

and John Baxter I'm pretty sure was a really good ST guy before he apparently fell off the rails.

I'd guess a bunch of these guys are actually good they just had to fall on the sword for Helton to get another year

Noticed RG followed this guy back. Ex-Umass DB coach.

Can someone give my man Steve a job? Make up another off-field staff position if you have to, hell, have his primary job be to subtly take shots at Mel Tucker.

Yeah, watch the Insurance Company ads on the P-12 Net. Men can have weird relationships too.

For 2 games vs stanford and washington. The other 10 games not so much.
Landman and others were flying around much better at the end of the year then at the beginning. I think there will be improvement on the D side in the second year of the system. I take the reports that Summers took over the play calling for the last 3 games with a grain of salt, but I'm hopeful, because I liked that aggressive D a whole lot more.

Landman also wasn’t in coverage nearly as much later in the season.

The different schemes and increased aggression later in season point to something happening. I’m hoping it was that Summers took over the play calling.

Does Wilson have 4-3 or 3-4 experience? Seems that tidbit maybe important and overlooked so far

Landman also wasn’t in coverage nearly as much later in the season.

The different schemes and increased aggression later in season point to something happening. I’m hoping it was that Summers took over the play calling.
I think that the way Akil Jones developed freed up Landman more as the season went along.

Also, it's hard to notice a NT on a lot of plays unless you're looking at it specifically. But I would bet that the ILBs looking better would also have something to do with Sami getting better as the year progressed as a RS-Frosh. So much of a 3-4 defense's success comes down to the equation of whether your 3 can neutralize their 5 - and that all starts with the NT controlling the middle of the LOS.

Does Wilson have 4-3 or 3-4 experience? Seems that tidbit maybe important and overlooked so far
He's been mostly a 4-3 guy, but it would shock me if someone with his years of experience doesn't know how to run a 3-man front. So much of the NFL game is multiple on the DL, regardless of base.

Back