What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Assistants

You seen their website? This is far from a sports group providing reliable info. But is was fun to stir reactions.

Holy ****, I hadn't looked until now. They're giving diet supplements to CHILDREN as a fund raiser?!?

I've always felt like Chev's hat was too big and he has less than a kick-ass look. The CU school of design should do some re-image work.

Some more info from the 49ers website.

With being an NFL guy, you’ve got to think HCKD wants to use the TE more. Too bad Pops tore up his knee. Young kids gonna play a lot.

Well, he’s been around both Kelcey and Kiddle. Probably knows a thing or two about TEs. Recruiting is probably a zip at this point.

Well, I’m sure he does but there isn’t much of a background here to go off of so I guess we will see.

Given the time of year we're hiring it's an ok hire.

Being young and a TE coach he'll need to recruit like Michlowski.

Also points to the Kyle West Coast Offense.

In all fairness his pops is a very good TE coach and he could have learned under worse.

Still feel meh on the hire tho.

Yeah, being young you would hope he can relate to kids and be able to recruit well. Just not a lot of experience here in coaching or recruiting. But, everyone has to start somewhere so let’s hope KD got it right.

He’s got to recruit lights out or it’s a bad hire. Kittle and Kelce are who they are because of Kittle and Kelce not Taylor Embree, so if he can leverage having worked with them to recruit big time players great, if not it’s going to be a failed friends and family hire.

Yeah, being young you would hope he can relate to kids and be able to recruit well. Just not a lot of experience here in coaching or recruiting. But, everyone has to start somewhere so let’s hope KD got it right.
In what world is 4 years in the League "not a lot of experience"? Did you start your first job with "4 years of experience"? SHEESH!

Love to see your long list of lights out recruiting tight end coaches.

He’s got to recruit lights out or it’s a bad hire. Kittle and Kelce are who they are because of Kittle and Kelce not Taylor Embree, so if he can leverage having worked with them to recruit big time players great, if not it’s going to be a failed friends and family hire.

Back