What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

ASU recruits Colorado hard

Let's be honest...if your kid was getting recruited by both ASU and CU, where would you tell them to go for FOOTBALL alone?
ASU wins right now cause CU is horrid.

Hopefully that will change.

kinda depends on the kid and position. NFL caliber players at CU still go to the NFL.

Let's be honest...if your kid was getting recruited by both ASU and CU, where would you tell them to go for FOOTBALL alone?
ASU wins right now cause CU is horrid.

Hopefully that will change.

If you're a parent and steering your kid in a certain direction just for a sport then you need to reevaluate yourself as a parent and what your priorities are. Football is very limited for time and odds are not good of getting a consistent paycheck.

Did someone piss in your coffee this morning? No one is forcing you to read my posts, if they annoy you that much then put me on ignore, no skin off my back

No doubt, I will (finally) put you on ignore. I'm sure everyone will enjoy a lasting reprieve of the bitching between us. I apologize to anyone who has been annoyed by my posts directed at 'Tini.

The one thing about AllBuffs I cannot tolerate is you and your insufferable posts. You are ignorant, hypocritical, intolerant and stand for nothing. I am embarrassed that you were accepted to CU, let alone received a diploma.

No doubt, I will (finally) put you on ignore. I'm sure everyone will enjoy a lasting reprieve of the bitching between us. I apologize to anyone who has been annoyed by my posts directed at 'Tini.

The one thing about AllBuffs I cannot tolerate is you and your insufferable posts. You are ignorant, hypocritical, intolerant and stand for nothing. I am embarrassed that you were accepted to CU, let alone received a diploma.
Rep

More rep coming.

I'm getting tired of your crap. It smells. Like crap. And you know what Az, the one thing about AllBuffs I cannot tolerate, is you and YOUR insufferable posts. You are ignorant, hypocritical, intolerant and stand for nothing. I am embarrassed that you were accepted to CU.

Last edited:
If you're a parent and steering your kid in a certain direction just for a sport then you need to reevaluate yourself as a parent and what your priorities are. Football is very limited for time and odds are not good of getting a consistent paycheck.

Wow man...I was using a generic reference.
I could have said, "if you're kid plays basketball and is choosing between Duke and West Virginia..." and it would have been the same thing.

by the way, you spelled Skip Bayless' name incorrectly.

How many mother ****ers need a time out?

BAN-HAMMER.jpg

I'm ready.

Good post, but to play devil's advocate: the kind of kids that we need the most are the ones who have (or think they have) good odds at getting a consistent paycheck from football after college.

Back