What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

**** bailer!

Laughing at their loud mouth new coach. Can't hear him now though. This was the jagoff who never shut up during last years championship game coverage acting like Bailer was something special instead of a rape factory.
He was one of the more obnoxious people I can recall listening to.

Last edited:
September 11 attacks

After the September 11 attacks in 2001, Falwell said on Pat Robertson's The 700 Club, "I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way, all of them who have tried to secularize America. I point the finger in their face and say 'you helped this happen.'"[60]Falwell further stated that the attacks were "probably deserved", a statement which Christopher Hitchens described as treason.

Jerry Fallwell
Founder of Liberty University

Liberty v Baylor...so much anti humanity

There should be a separate division for schools that won't teach evolution in biology classes.

Hitchens: "If you gave Falwell an enema he could be buried in a matchbox."

Damn, I miss Christopher Hitchens.

F$CK Bailor and F$CK Liberty
Given an opportunity Bailer would F*** Liberty, at least their females, and they wouldn't bother with consent.

Of course the fact that they are females at a religiously affiliated school means they are at least half way to consent in the Bears minds.

It bears repeating

I didn't see the game.

Amazing how it seemed like ****bailer's big plays were due to superior talent, Liberty's big plays were due to missed tackles, poor coverage, etc.

I hope this is a harbinger of things to come in Waco. Especially when they run up against teams that they won't have superior talent than.

It bears repeating

That was genuinely stunning. I didn't play football, I don't have kids that play football, all my knowledge is as a fan. That being said:
1) You win on the line first (and if anyone doubts that after Alabama's dominance, I will slap them)
2) Cohesion on defense is the next thing you have conquer

Baylor is clearly completely ****ed on point 2. We will see if they can fix it mid-season.

Duke pounded Northwestern, which is supposed to be a pretty decent P5 Big 10 team. The schedule looks daunting to Bailer and they should be a resounding 0-7 by the time they play the most important game in Matt Rhule's first season, which is the one game they have a chance to win versus Kansas, but it is AT Kansas. A no win season for that windbag will be epic!

F-B-A-I-L-E-R

Duke pounded Northwestern, which is supposed to be a pretty decent P5 Big 10 team. The schedule looks daunting to Bailer and they should be a resounding 0-7 by the time they play the most important game in Matt Rhule's first season, which is the one game they have a chance to win versus Kansas, but it is AT Kansas. A no win season for that windbag will be epic!

F-B-A-I-L-E-R
It should give him something to talk about, if he's ever invited back to the announcer's booth.

I hope the brand is forever tainted. And by that, I mean I hope that the new bailer logo is a graphic depiction of the space between the butthole and the ballsack.

Back