What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

**** bailer!

Not really worth mentioning. Eight years since Baylor played a P5 team OOC and it's not like they're traveling to Columbus or Ann Arbor, is it?
It probably is worth mentioning, actually. Last year was the first time since 2011, we've played a P5 OOC game... There's a lot to rip on Baylor for, but CU fans should probably not throw stones about this.

Word is the NCAA is looking at Baylor right now, at least that's what was said yesterday. My only question is what can they actually do? Slap them with "lack of institutional control"? I guess we'll find out in 5 or 10 years.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA **** BAILER

Best thing I've see all day, by far!!
**** Bailer!!
Hard to celebrate a win by a university who hired the Baylor AD.

Matt Rhule is trying to do it right. None of this excuses the previous horrible behavior by those involved at Zbaylor.

Most are fortunately gone now. Some were hired by Liberty. Might as well hire Briles.

Word is the NCAA is looking at Baylor right now, at least that's what was said yesterday. My only question is what can they actually do? Slap them with "lack of institutional control"? I guess we'll find out in 5 or 10 years.
Title IX violations.

Title IX violations.
NCAA doesn't enforce that.

Title IX is federal civil rights act. Now enforced by that "grab 'em by the pussy" guy. **** Baylor ain't gonna hear **** about that.

NCAA doesn't enforce that.
Well they should!! How about a "Lifetime Achievement Award?" Like an actor who never was good enough for an Oscar but gets one for a body of work. Maybe bailer never has committed an NCAA violation, but, darn it, give 'em the death penalty just for their years of pure evilness.

Last edited:

Matt Rhule is trying to do it right. None of this excuses the previous horrible behavior by those involved at Zbaylor.

Most are fortunately gone now. Some were hired by Liberty. Might as well hire Briles.

Not shocked by this.....that program is a mess. Gonna take Rhule years to fix it.

Nope. Last I checked, most of that entire community is still living right there in Waco.

When we lost at home to a lower division team, I didn't wish that that feeling on anyone.

I've changed my mind. It couldn't have happened to a school more deserving than bailer.

Gonna be a lot of anger and frustration in Wacko. I hope all the women are safely locked up in a bomb shelter.

First of all, Baylor can go **** itself.
But before Liberty University is given any props, it's worth asking about it's compliance with the Cleary Act and Title IX.

Any school that hires disgraced former Baylor AD Ian McCaw doesn't get the benefit of the doubt on matters of campus sexual assault and victim shaming.

Back