What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Baylor Rape HQ - (major lawsuit settled)

One huge difference with the **** bailer program that doesn't get a lot of pub is that they no longer have Kaz Kazadi running his pharmacy of a strength & conditioning program. They were the most roided up program in college football.
shawn-oakman-photos-of-massive-college-football-player-goes-viral-on-social-media.png

6ff34c722e60ab040970a1648ecd793f-original.jpg

A fine Christian institution like Baylor cheat?

tenor.gif

**** bailer ... with a rusty pitchfork.

WACO, Texas -- A court filing this week reveals that the former interim president of Baylor referred to some women who said they had been sexually assaulted as willing victims, amid lingering allegations that the nation's largest Baptist school repeatedly mishandled or stifled claims of sexual and physical abuse.

The remark came in an email exchange last year between David Garland and a Baylor administrator. The email was obtained by lawyers for 10 women who are suing Baylor on claims the school ignored their allegations.

Garland also said in the email that he had heard a radio interview with an author who chronicled her alcoholism at college, the Waco Tribune-Herald reports. He wrote in the email that the interview "added another perspective for me of what is going on in the heads of some women who may seem willingly to make themselves victims."

Yes ... a fine upstanding Christian institution.

He then cited verses in the New Testament referring to God's wrath on those who commit sexual sin.

**** bailer ... with a rusty pitchfork.

Yes ... a fine upstanding Christian institution.

He then cited verses in the New Testament referring to God's wrath on those who commit sexual sin.

Baylor should be glad that I am not on one of the juries that is going to be determining their guilt and awarding damages.

I doubt that any of these slime sucking lower forms of life will ever go to jail like they should but I hope that suit after suit depletes every dime that the university has plus some.

Baylor should be glad that I am not on one of the juries that is going to be determining their guilt and awarding damages.

I doubt that any of these slime sucking lower forms of life will ever go to jail like they should but I hope that suit after suit depletes every dime that the university has plus some.
only problem is that a good baptist will still give them $$$$ and still believe that they are righteous because I'm sure you all know that Jesus died for their sins. They will pray on it and all will be forgiven. They are good christians.

There won't be any juries. Every case will be settled.

However, with every case that gets settled, the price goes up. They are absolutely paying through the nose. Probably in the area of a half a billion dollars before it's all said and done. That will leave a big mark.

Every time I see the camera pan to the bailer cheerleaders, I wonder : how many of them were raped?

Every time I see the camera pan to the bailer cheerleaders, I wonder : how many of them were raped?

According to the university none of them. By nature of being female and being close to a member of the football team they consented.

And wearing a short green skirt provokes it.

All the **** within this program yet are on national TV every freakn week?? WTF? what happend to the days when you get banned from TV?

Because they keep talking about how they enabled abuse against women? Oh wait...that was the ESPN 2 announcers talking about CU last night.

To be fair, it was only the color guy Rod Gilmore, who besides being an asshole, is also a Furd alum. The other guy in the booth was trying to shut him down and get back to the game.

To be fair, it was only the color guy Rod Gilmore, who besides being an asshole, is also a Furd alum. The other guy in the booth was trying to shut him down and get back to the game.
Actually makes it very awkward listening as one guy kept trying to bring it up and the other one kept trying to change the subject.

i ****ing hate gilmore... he's the worst ****ing analyst on ESPN... ok not as bad as the guy from the Hawaii game, but still pretty damn close

**** bailer!

About as surprising as the sun coming up this morning.

Baylor has in all this time failed to even admit there is anything wrong much less take action to change the culture of the athletic department.

This is far from the end of the ugly news that will come out of Baylor around their athletic program, just a matter of when.

As a Christian I am especially angry with Baylor. Look at all the ridicule they’ve brought upon Christianity. Somehow they are justifying their actions, or inactions, to the point that they don’t fear judgement. That is the ultimate corruption. Or deception.

As a Christian I am especially angry with Baylor. Look at all the ridicule they’ve brought upon Christianity. Somehow they are justifying their actions, or inactions, to the point that they don’t fear judgement. That is the ultimate corruption. Or deception.
I'm glad to see this post. Because the folks at Baylor are saying that because they are Christian we should trust them to handle their own business and that they will do the right thing.

I'm glad to see this post. Because the folks at Baylor are saying that because they are Christian we should trust them to handle their own business and that they will do the right thing.

Calling yourself Christian and acting like a Christian are two completely different things, Baylor is the prime example. At some point they need to figure out that their actions don't match the label they are applying to themselves.

Back