What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Baylor Rape HQ - (major lawsuit settled)

Great point. I think this principle should be better understood by all who claim the mantle of Christianity.

Lots of different stockings are hung on the mantle of Christianity.

In my experience, what you suggest is the case.

It’s hard to find a Methodist or Catholic or Presbyterian or Episcopalian or Lutheran and even fair number of Baptists who aren’t horrified by the sexual scandal at Baylor or the behavior of Westboro Baptist or prosperity gospel.

Counterfeit deeds done under the banner of Christianity are a constant source of frustration, embarrassment, and consternation.

it's like they don't have a moral compass and only think about protecting the institution.

And they still don't even pretend to be sorry about it.

No admission of guilt, no recognition of the victims, no acknowledgement of the need to change.

As far as they are concerned they think they are the victims.

How does the Texas justify keeping this school in their conference?

Other than dealing with Oklahoma UT runs the conference.

Enough Baylor grads are in political and business positions in Texas to influence the UT opinion of the school.

Just because it's Tuesday.

kickerblammo.0.gif

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-28_10-27-51.jpeg
    upload_2018-8-28_10-27-51.jpeg
    7.7 KB · Views: 2
Go Kansas!
Kansas looked good last week. Baylor lost soundly to Duke.

Wouldn't be a surprise if Kansas lays one on them.

Since I'm not doing the other games threads I miss the opportunity to drop a few insults on the more than deserving boys will be boys (even if it involves rape) from Baylor.

Since I'm not doing the other games threads I miss the opportunity to drop a few insults on the more than deserving boys will be boys (even if it involves rape) from Baylor.

Yeah ... what's up with that? I always enjoyed those OPs ... informative and entertaining. Was that your decision or did it get expropriated by others?

Yeah ... what's up with that? I always enjoyed those OPs ... informative and entertaining. Was that your decision or did it get expropriated by others?

First couple weeks @Jalepeno jumped in and started the thread before I got to it.

I was usually posting on Wednesday or early Thursday but no need with one already there.

I enjoyed doing them but the do take some time to do the way I wanted to. It was fun to keep up on what was going on with the local small schools. Also gave me a chance to take some shots at schools I thought deserved a little abuse.

First couple weeks @Jalepeno jumped in and started the thread before I got to it.

I was usually posting on Wednesday or early Thursday but no need with one already there.

I enjoyed doing them but the do take some time to do the way I wanted to. It was fun to keep up on what was going on with the local small schools. Also gave me a chance to take some shots at schools I thought deserved a little abuse.
I have always liked when you did that thread. Have missed it lately

I have always liked when you did that thread. Have missed it lately

Seriously Mtn. It was, like, the one thing you did right.

Missing doing them, it was a way to get my head into the next weeks games.

UK you convinced me. I'll probably do one this week on Tues or Wed.

Baylor University has been served with a formal notice of allegations after the NCAA completed its investigation into the school's handling of sexual assault allegations, according to a Fort Worth Star-Telegram report.
According to the Star-Telegram, the school is being cited for lack of institutional control, and former head football coach Art Briles is being cited for failing to promote an atmosphere of compliance. The Star-Telegram said Baylor had been served notice last month.
http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...lack-institutional-control-notice-allegations

@Duff Man and the others that were telling me the MSU and Baylor cases had nothing to do with the NCAA. I'm glad the NCAA decided to finally show up for these victims.

Back