What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Baylor Rape HQ - (major lawsuit settled)

Let's get back on track. More **** Baylor.
Bayl_-_TCU_White_Box_Uncensored_large.jpg
Bayl_-_Texas_White_Text_Uncensored_large.jpg

0507f550d8abca312266043eeae7f00dfc665a-wm.jpg

bu-suicide-cfp2.0.gif

John Krakauer wrote a book on the general subject. He's a great writer despite being an fanatical liberal.
Missoula: Rape and the Justice System in a College Town

Really bad time to be looking for a new head coach and staff. Jeez, that's a real shame.

Guess what my brother was hearing is true. Geez I didn't see it actually happening with how those ****ers are.

That timing is truly unfortunate. Just going to be so difficult getting a new staff in there this time of year. Will be tough to fully implement any system changes they may want to make too.

That is just too bad.

That timing is truly unfortunate. Just going to be so difficult getting a new staff in there this time of year. Will be tough to fully implement any system changes they may want to make too.

That is just too bad.

Maybe we could get a few transfers out of it. :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

In other news, Boise State announces the expulsion of two players for Sexual Assault investigation (no criminal charges yet filed).
Remember Donzale Roddie? gone. 3rd player suspended for a year.

link

Can they now also tear down that shiny, new stadium they only have because of RG3 and the success Briles brought to Baylor and can things go back to normal?

Can they now also tear down that shiny, new stadium they only have because of RG3 and the success Briles brought to Baylor and can things go back to normal?

No the new stadium is appropriate. It looks like a toilet, and Baylor should go back to being ****. It all works out.

Credit where it is due.

Baylor's Regents voted the right way, valuing the safety of female students above winning games.

Political pressure and public outrage can be a very good thing. I do hope that Briles isn't made the lone scapegoat here, though. He played within the rules his employers approved.

HOLY ****... i didnt think the **** bailor had it in them

I still don't think they "have it in them". I think there is a whole lot of external pressure being applied.

Fire Starr, fire Briles, and hope that quenches the mobs bloodthirst. I think there are several more individuals there who are ****ting bricks right now and hoping to hide behind the 2 firings.

Back