What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

BEAVERS VS CSU

CSU DL depth chart coming out of spring football
upload_2017-8-21_16-29-34.png

They are bigger than they were last year and are claiming that some of those guys are bigger now than they were at the end of spring but Oregon State is going to be coming after them with a serious size advantage. The depth chart I found for the Beavers has them across the front at
and a TE at 246

They have a lot of Polynesian players on both the first and second lines, thick strong guys who could wear down that CSU DL not just for this game but for a few weeks.

View attachment 23286

They are bigger than they were last year and are claiming that some of those guys are bigger now than they were at the end of spring but Oregon State is going to be coming after them with a serious size advantage. The depth chart I found for the Beavers has them across the front at
and a TE at 246

They have a lot of Polynesian players on both the first and second lines, thick strong guys who could wear down that CSU DL not just for this game but for a few weeks.
Even a bigger deal is that Ryan Nall wears a defense the furk out.

This is a Gary Anderson defense with 9 months to prepare a game plan. I enjoyed watching his teams at USU. He saw potent offenses in BYU every year and beat them consistantly at Utah and twice with lesser talent at USU. Likely, OSU will pound the ball on offense and try and keep the smaller CSU defense on the field. I can also see CSU struggle to establish the run against OSU, making for some quick drives that give scant rest to the defense. CSU has ok size on the ones, but the twos are pretty small in the front seven. The d-backs are small and will need to make tackles against some big dudes. 1:00 pm game, sunny and 86 degrees. The Rams had better build up a lead by the forth, because fatigue and injuries will be an issue. Having watched Gary coach and having had kids on the same teams, I can't help but cheer for him in this one.

View attachment 23286

and a TE at 246

Yikes. Looks like old CU players, small. 295 is the nose tackle and the next biggest kid is 270? They're going to get pushed around bad by any legit P5 school.

1...2....3....up top TD BEAVERS....
1. RB NALL 6'2 23l LBS
2. RB TYNER 5'11 232 LBS
3. RB TREVORRIS JOHNSON 6'0 237 LBS
RUN IT DOWN CSU D NALL DAY LONG.....RINSE AND REPEAT
until they do that **** to the buffs....stop it before someone loses an eye.

DH2cHHiUMAAEBwr.jpg

If OSU runs the ball a lot, man they'd suck to play against. They take off one big ass back, then have two more behind him.

I like our physical talent at the LB spots, but Im looking forward to one day having all our LBs 235+.

Also, I feel a storm is coming CSUs way, and as always, they are blissfully ignorant.

I like our physical talent at the LB spots, but Im looking forward to one day having all our LBs 235+.

Also, I feel a storm is coming CSUs way, and as always, they are blissfully ignorant.
Ya.

Their offense better be the truth, or opening day is going to be very very sad.

2016 was probably Dawkins. 88 yards on 14 carries. 6.3yds per. Obviously wasn't enough to change the outcome or to overcome their atrocious QB play, but still pretty solid.

Yes, I agree.

I will also say that I saw the potential with Gallup. He should be a handful this season.

Back