What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bohn extended

1) As I've stated, I don't think Bohn should be released by any means, but I don't consider Bohn having LED us into the Pac 12. It was going to happen, and he just happened not to **** it up. You seem more connected to the program though than I am (from posts over the years), so perhaps I'm just wrong.

2) Snowbuff - man, you seem like you could be cool in real life, but let's face it...you calling Valdez as a drama queen is dumb...in internet world, you come off as rather smarmy at times.

3) :thumbsup:

SmarmyBuff would be a great name change. Very high on the smurfiness scale. :lol:

They clearly have an idea of where they want to go. That's evidenced by the facilities timetable that has been published. This is much ado about nothing. Priorities and goals that have been in place for years have certainly been altered by the new financial deal. They have to figure out how the new money fits in with what they're trying to do. That makes sense to me.

Yeah, I really think they have to have a plan, before knowing the exact amount. BTW, this qualifies, and the rest of your statement also agrees with me, if violently. I think the previous arguing has made you a little sensitive on this topic.

I hope you're right and it was just a poorly worded statement by DiStefano.

Funny, I remember saying that at the end my my post. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I really think they have to have a plan, before knowing the exact amount. BTW, this qualifies, and the rest of your statement also agrees with me, if violently. I think the previous arguing has made you a little sensitive on this topic.

If I'm sensitive, it's only because I'm arguing with a bunch of idots.:thumbsup:

1) As I've stated, I don't think Bohn should be released by any means, but I don't consider Bohn having LED us into the Pac 12. It was going to happen, and he just happened not to **** it up. You seem more connected to the program though than I am (from posts over the years), so perhaps I'm just wrong.

2) Snowbuff - man, you seem like you could be cool in real life, but let's face it...you calling Valdez as a drama queen is dumb...in internet world, you come off as rather smarmy at times.

3) :thumbsup:

:rofl: ^^^^^ Definite drama queen. :smile2:

I smell troll! :wink2:

swarmybuff :rofl: do it

it is Smarmybuff. Get it right! And no thanks, it would ruin all the fun nicknames the Republicans on this site like to use :lol:. Speaking of which, I sense a vocab fail:

smarm·y/ˈsmärmē/
Adjective: Ingratiating and wheedling in a way that is perceived as insincere or excessive; unctuous

Ingratiating my ass. Quite the opposite in fact.... Now, smart ass buff... :lol:

Last edited:
:rofl: ^^^^^ Definite drama queen. :smile2:

I smell troll! :wink2:
I definitely can't deny being drama at times.:smile2: I don't think there's anything wrong with it. I still sleep well at night. I'm sure you guys do too.

I will have to get used to being called a troll though. :lol: :thumbsup:

i tried to tell them months ago, but no one listened. bunch of idots on this board.
images

Really? You expect them to have a list of priorities in place before they know how much money they'll be getting in? Really? You don't think that having the discussion in the Summer, when you know, school is out, is a good idea? That maybe they have other priorities during the school year other than formalizing a list of priorities for what they're going to do with money that they won't be getting for another two years? REALLY?

This discussion is giving me a headache.

When I first read it, I thought they have a plan, just don't feel like explaining all of it at this point so they said they don't have a plan.

Kinda like when people ask me what my plans are for the weekend (rare occurance, but it happens) and I respond, "I dunno," just because I don't feel like dealing with follow-up questions about my plans. "I dunno," ends that convo unless they have an idea about something to do at which point they will share. I now have options. ****ing genius. I crack eggs of knowledge all over you ****stained bitches.

This should help. I think we were having a vocabulary issue. Those seem to be popular in this thread.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trolling :lol:
Who was the innocent bystander? :smile2: If being a prick on the internet means your a troll, then I think 90% of AllBuffs posters qualify as trolls. :thumbsup: :lol:

BTW, I read "Trolling is the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet". You trying to say you've never done this here? :lol: Plus your link proves my point. There's like 47 different definitions on one word. :lol:

I liked this one the best:
Similar to motorboating, but involving slower, less aggresive shaking of one's face between a well-endowed woman's breasts. The resulting sound is more akin to a trolling motor.

I love trolling women's breasts.

Last edited:
When I first read it, I thought they have a plan, just don't feel like explaining all of it at this point so they said they don't have a plan.

Kinda like when people ask me what my plans are for the weekend (rare occurance, but it happens) and I respond, "I dunno," just because I don't feel like dealing with follow-up questions about my plans. "I dunno," ends that convo unless they have an idea about something to do at which point they will share. I now have options. ****ing genius. I crack eggs of knowledge all over your ****stained britches.

Minor fix. Interesting euphemism, but I don't think that's knowledge coming out of them eggs.

It's been well-documented by Junc and Rino that Snowy doesn not live in the real world.

I need to get a better imagination if the people I talk to on the internet in my head consist of you, Junc, and Rino.

And valdez, you suck at reading comprehension man. :lol:

Valdez, I do believe you have neg repped me more than anyone else not named fatty. You smarmy sonofabitch!

Your definition of motorboating has suffered, either from marriage or from being in a place without enough strippers...

No, I think I'm still spot on (though strippers here are crap--stupid burqas), thus his offense at your offer.

Back